Favorite PlayStation 3 Games?

Parker

• 2 weeks later...

It's really hard to choose a favorite out of all the amazing games that the PS3 has...

Out of all the games I have, my vote would go for Uncharted 2: Among Thieves... Or maybe God Of War 3... Or maybe Assassin's Creed 2... Or maybe Metal Gear Solid 4...
I can't really decide on my favorite, it's too hard, but I definitely had a lot of fun and spend a lot of time with those games no matter how old they get.

1. Tekken Tag Tournament 2

2. Tales of Xillia

3. Final Fantasy XIII

4. Uncharted 2

5. Persona 4 Arena

Oops just realised I posted in this a while ago oh well. My favourite is still TTT2 but Xillia is pretty close.

Edited by talithacs

Mine would be

1. The last of us

2. GTA V

3 Tomb Raider

4. Heavy Rain

5. Red dead redemption 

Honorable Mention : Vanguish,COD modern warfare 2, The walking dead, Journey,mass effect 2 and infamous

Not too mention I still haven't played la noire, baman arkham series and alot more to be honest :), just made me realise how much games that is so good this gen and how much I've missed due to studies.

• Like 2

Probably something like this:

1. Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
  2. Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception
  3. Battlefield 3
  4. Far Cry 2
  5. Burnout Paradise

* Really love the Uncharted series and the Battlefield franchise!

** Haven't played The Last of Us and Bioshock Infinte yet. Maybe those would fit in this top 5 when I played them.

I can not choose just one game, but now I should say it is beetwen Final Fantasy X HD (spent hours in the PS2 because is the last FF well done) and Fallout 3 (loved that game), well my favorite game sof PS3 or at least the game where I have spent more game hours.

In the PS3 there is few games that I can play over and over again, in PS1 I finished Resident Evil 2 at least 100 times just to improve times and see the wonderful game it was; FF7 and FF8 I used to play once every 3 months just to live the adventure again, it was more than 80 hours per complete game.

In the PS3 this magic is kind of lost.

Been a PlayStation 3 player just over a year and I've fallen in love with so many games. 

The Last Of Us

Metal Gear Solid IV

Rayman Legends

Assassin's Creed IV

Gran Turismo 6

Final Fantasy XIII-2

Tales of Xillia

Final Fantasy X HD

Grand Theft Auto V

Tales of Symphonia HD

Ratchet & Clank HD trilogy

I've bought a ton of games since this time last year that include: Uncharted Trilogy, Infamous 1 & 2, Heavy Rain, Killzone 2 & 3, all God of War games, Sleeping dogs, Puppeteer and loads more. So many new games to experience. 

Edited by Venocide

Hmmm... I'd have to say :

- LittleBigPlanet 1 and 2

- HEAVY RAIN

- Bully (it's on my ps3 so bleh)

- Skyrim

- Most Call of Duty games.

Sadly, I was never that into the Uncharted games... or Final Fantasy (even tho I read about those).