All 35 Secrets in "Greatness Awaits"

navep9

Thanks for sharing this!

Looks like we'll have to wait until at least July 16th to get that theme :(

Good post :D Thanks.

Thanks for the post, though I hate that we need to wait until that video gets 10,000,000 views to get one theme  :(

Thanks guys!  B) Yeah, I had to go through the entire explore section to find all of the secrets.  Unfortunately, we do have to wait for the dates and view limits.  Hopefully the exclusive Dynamic Theme is worth it.

• Like 1

It's simply because the things which unlock on certain days doesn't count. So wait till there all available.

I clicked every single secret in that video the TC posted but I still only ended up with 20/35 discovered items. I wonder if that's how it should be or is it glitched out?

• 2 weeks later...

The list is updated.  These are the updates as of June 26th:

1. Aiden Pearce - Scene Four
  2. Clicker - Scene Five
  3. Knack - Scene Seven
  4. Black Flag - Scene Nine
  5. Swat Car (Right) - Scene Nine

Also, it seems that the 10,000,000 view limit for the Black Flag content was taken away.  The 5,000,000 view limit still stands for the GT6 content.  You should also have at 26/35 items discovered.

Edited by navep9
  • Like 1

How'd you guys get the video / unlocks to work?  I can't seem to click on the items in the video, and the web browsers (Safari / Google Chrome) aren't seemingly letting me perform the necessary actions… Help?  Suggestions welcomed, please.  Thank you for any advice you might be able to offer.

Best,

— Morris

How'd you guys get the video / unlocks to work?  I can't seem to click on the items in the video, and the web browsers (Safari / Google Chrome) aren't seemingly letting me perform the necessary actions… Help?  Suggestions welcomed, please.  Thank you for any advice you might be able to offer.

Best,

— Morris

Underneath of the video at http://www.youtube.com/user/PlayStation/greatnessawaits , there is a button labeled explore underneath of the video.  When it lights up blue, click on it and you should be able to "look" for the secrets.

Edited by navep9
  • Like 1

I clicked every single secret in that video the TC posted but I still only ended up with 20/35 discovered items. I wonder if that's how it should be or is it glitched out?

I have 28 / 35 so far... Go back and check what you missed.   :awesome:   Otherwise we'll all have to wait till the 9th / 16th for more.     B)

P.S. A perfect list at this time appears to be 29 / 35, I'm still missing KNACK but I can't seem to find "It" in the ball of fire... ?

EDIT: Finally got all for now -- Knack is hiding behind the guys' head in Scene 7 on the left of his hair-doo!

Edited by morrislevy

The list is updated.  These are the updates as of July 9th:

1. Transistor Poster - Scene 1
  2. Security Cameras - Scene 2
  3. The Witness Poster - Scene 3

At this point you should have 32/35 secrets.

Edited by navep9
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...