What will be your first PS4 platinum?

snakebit10

Just thinking if anybody else has thought about what they may make their first platinum on ps4.

I plan on getting KZ Shadow fall at launch and would love to make that my first plat on ps4.

I know it is still a little ways away but I am curious.

• Like 1

Just thinking if anybody else has thought about what they may make their first platinum on ps4.

I plan on getting KZ Shadow fall at launch and would love to make that my first plat on ps4.

I know it is still a little ways away but I am curious.

Im feeling KZ too with AC4 coming in at a close second. Lots of things could change between now and then though.

• Like 2

it depend on what i'll get as a bundled with the system or time will only tell by then.

since i am not planning to get the console at launch, in where i live due to the crazy prices the merchants are gonna tag it with plus avoiding any technical hardware issues came with the first lineup consoles as usual, so sony say it's $400 and the merchants in where i live are gonna say no.. sony said it'll cost $500 or $600, it happen before with the ps3 when it was launch back then, the ps3 is launched in 2007 i bought mine at the end of 2009.

Edited by yellowwindow7

That's almost an impossible question to answer at this time. 

The problem is I guarantee there are games that will be available at launch that haven't even been announced yet. If I buy 2 games and one can be platinumed in 20 hours and the other in 70 that will have a huge impact on things as well. 

As of today these games are being labeled as launch games. (These look good, but not I gotta get this as soon as it comes out good)

Driveclub

Killzone Shadow Fall

Knack

Releases likely to be out at launch (Not super interested in any of these)

COD: Ghosts

Dragon Age Inquisition 

Oddworld: New n' Tasty

Warthunder

I intend to have a PS4 day one. I'm most interested in The Crew, Destiny, Watch Dogs, Star Wars Battlefront, Infamous Second Son & MGS5. But there's no guarantee which one if any will be available that soon. KZ and Knack look interesting but I won't be getting either of those right away. Drive Club will be available through PS+, so unfortunately that looks to be about it, for now anyway....... I have faith Sony will come through in the games department 

Edited by mturismo