Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DBZ0wnz

DBZ0wnz's Dispute

12 posts in this topic

DBZ0wnz

Fuel
27/46 were hacked. I had come across everyone that had completed the game 100% all hacked EVERYTHING! At least I did half of Fuel legitimately, Including the online trophies. I've been collecting trophies since the early days too and know this game was very popular with being reported for hacking on this site. I believe before I did this, I did a mass reporting on users with the same timestamp on this very game. As I was pro against cheating. I read that savegame to unlock trophies will not be honored but hear me out.<br /> Years past and stopped trophy hunting (started back up recently). I immediately regretted it as I thought it was normal to hack this old game as it's a piece of shit. Noticed there are loads of videos on youtube that don't mention it was it was bad, so I took for granted it was a normal thing to do And I know not to hack any game ever again from this very stupid mistake and since have learned my lesson. Please forgive me psnprofile gods.<br /> Thank you for reading, have a nice day. <3

explain how you said your trophies we're hacked. if they're hacked just hide the game and move on. long as you only have less than 2 flags you're fine. just stay on the straight path. evil path leads to leaderboard loss.

btw. you earned 40 to 74 vehicles in a matter of 8 seconds. hope you don't have any more flagged games on your profile.

Edited by kingdrake2

I watched a youtube video, which had a link to a save game file and followed the instructions. I just don't want to hide any of my games. Straight edge trophy hunter yo.

17 minutes ago, DBZ0wnz said:

I thought it was normal to hack this old game as it's a piece of shit.

Just because you didn't like the game it doesn't mean you're authorized to do whatever you want with it and avoid paying consequences. Hide your game and move on.

2 minutes ago, Otonio_Bruno said:

Let me get this straight, you reported a bunch of people some years ago for having the same timestamps as yours on this game, because you're against cheating. Yet, you thought it was normal to simple hack more than half of these trophies just because someone on youtube said so, even though you actually knew it was cheating and bad practice enough to mass-report people with same timestamps as yours?

I don't think you're a straight edge trophy hunter, more like straight liar...

Hide the game to get back on the leaderboards, the flag won't be lifted since the timestamps are illegitimate and you admitted to have used a downloaded save to auto-pop trophies.

I was immature, okay. I had strong values when I was playing with no life. Took a few years off from my addiction, lost my values came back and made a stupid mistake, not to mention I was being honest, which is bloody ultra rare nowadays.

8 minutes ago, Smashero said:

One small question:

DJ Hero:

Turntable Perfection
Earn 5 stars in every mix on expert difficulty. 

You got it 6 h before:

Legendary Status
Earn 5 stars in every mix on hard difficulty or above. 

Those shall pop up together, since trophies for difficulties stack.

Your right, I didn't notice that before. I don't remember, sorry.

4 minutes ago, DBZ0wnz said:

Your right, I didn't notice that before. I don't remember, sorry.

Well, it seems you or someone else have been editing timestamps. That is obviously not wanted on this site.

Edited by MMDE

And just to be clear, someone had already reported him for a couple of games in the past, for editing timestamps. Wasn't very convincing, and by a less reliable reporter, and before my time. :P Anyway, I found another game too, and what Smashero showed seems to be another case, along with Fuel being too fast.

The Fuel dispute ends here, as it was never a dispute to begin with. You cheated, and got caught, get over it.