Jump Force Trophy Thoughts?

kidson2004

10 minutes ago, MandA60VISE said:

Only have to win 2 out of 100 online matches and the rest will probably come down to abusing AI. I'd say it'll probably be around 5-7 difficulty. Probably will be one of the easier fighting game platinums out there solely on how little one has to win online.

oh you can face AI online in this game? that was my concern when looking at the online trophies was when eventually the servers die down, if finding opponents would be rough. if i remember, in the other J Stars game i don't think you even had to fight opponents for the online trophies, or you could fight AI, its been since around 2015 since i platinum'd that one, cant remember. i enjoyed the game a lot, even though most people i've seen post had negatives to say about it. 

Looks really fun, only having to win 2 online matches makes it already sound nice and forgiving. Allows trophy hunters to be able to play online for fun without having to stress for wins. Still not sure if I should pre order or not, the S rank trophies sounds like the decider for a lot of people. Gintoki didn't make it to the roster which is the only lame thing about the game for me. 

15 hours ago, RJP_X said:

oh you can face AI online in this game? that was my concern when looking at the online trophies was when eventually the servers die down, if finding opponents would be rough. if i remember, in the other J Stars game i don't think you even had to fight opponents for the online trophies, or you could fight AI, its been since around 2015 since i platinum'd that one, cant remember. i enjoyed the game a lot, even though most people i've seen post had negatives to say about it. 

Oh I have no clue, I was actually talking about the AI in the offline modes we'll eventually abuse.

23 hours ago, Hakoom said:

so i noticed 1 thing while playing

your characters lvl up 

the more you lvl up the easier the battles get ( more dmg/hp)

so getting S gets easier when you use a maxed out player in comparision to a fresh player

Thank you Hakoom for updating! Since your playing what is your estimate of difficulty /10?  

3 hours ago, AnimeFanTalk said:

Thank you Hakoom for updating! Since your playing what is your estimate of difficulty /10?  

for now iam not sure iam just finishing up the story

i havent seen thr requirements for S rank on expert yet too because its not just winning you must fulfill some things..
and you cant see expert unless you beat easy normal and hard 1st
for now the game seems easy as iam playing

• Like 2

On 13/2/2019 at 5:24 AM, Hakoom said:

i havent seen the requirements for S rank on expert yet too because its not just winning you must fulfill some things..

Fulfill some things for S Rank on Expert: tasks like "Win the match without being hit (or with at least 40-50% of health)", "Win the match in less than 3 minutes", "Kill the enemy with overpowered attack (or special combo attack)" something like this? 

I'm asking because since I would like to achieve platinum trophy, I think I won't buy this game... 

Beat Em' Up and Fighting Games are too hard for me, I even have huge troubles achieving platinum on Tekken 7, earning most of trophies in Dragon Ball FighterZ, to not even talk about how much impossible are for me all the Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, Soul Calibur and Blazblue. 

So considering this, can you advise me to avoid Jump Force? 

Buying A++ games has become an addiction for me, really pathological in the last months, if a game is famous and everyone are buying it, I will too, even if I'm not able to complete it... And I obviously waste a lot of money. And I finally have the will to not do the same mistake again from now on.

P.S.: even beating all the old God Of War (2017 excluded, because you can complete it on "Easy" for the trophy ?), even God of War 3 Remastered, Chains of Olympus and Ghost of Sparta on PS3 on Hard or Titan Very Hard is a real struggle for me and I drop the game

Edited by tjoe1bkhjtqxm

2 hours ago, tjoe1bkhjtqxm said:

Fulfill some things for S Rank on Expert: tasks like "Win the match without being hit (or with at least 40-50% of health)", "Win the match in less than 3 minutes", "Kill the enemy with overpowered attack (or special combo attack)" something like this? 

I'm asking because since I would like to achieve platinum trophy, I think I won't buy this game... 

Beat Em' Up and Fighting Games are too hard for me, I even have huge troubles achieving platinum on Tekken 7, earning most of trophies in Dragon Ball FighterZ, to not even talk about how much impossible are for me all the Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, Soul Calibur and Blazblue. 

So considering this, can you advise me to avoid Jump Force? 

Buying A++ games has become an addiction for me, really pathological in the last months, if a game is famous and everyone are buying it, I will too, even if I'm not able to complete it... And I obviously waste a lot of money. And I finally have the will to not do the same mistake again from now on.

P.S.: even beating all the old God Of War (2017 excluded, because you can complete it on "Easy" for the trophy 1f600.png), even God of War 3 Remastered, Chains of Olympus and Ghost of Sparta on PS3 on Hard or Titan Very Hard is a real struggle for me and I drop the game

yes i have seen the health part so far