Jump Force Trophy Thoughts?

kidson2004

Expert S rank is pretty challenging , first expert diffuclty need a higher score (More than 12000)on S rank.(Most hard is 10000,Most very hard 11000 to 12000)u need to spend quite amount of time to level up or u can not deal enough damage.Because you need to finish within 2 min to get more time score.Also you have to get perfect(It is true I have try for more than twenty time in a single mission ,if I do not get perfect I just can not get enough score for S)) to get the bonus score in order to reach the scroce you need for S. I hope this will give you some idea on how hard the trophy will be.

Here is how I get S on expert,hope this can help you guys.

My team Aizen and vegeta, first I use Aizen to get perfect on first round,it should be very easy for Aizen. Second round first use Aizen to damage enemy as much as possible then let him get damage and change to Vegeta .finally use Vegeta’s final slash to finish enemy.(hit score+ finish score are more than perfect score) this method would work for all difficulty.(but you can just easily use Aizen on low difficulty)

Edited by Captain_Skimmer
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, Captain_Skimmer said:

Expert S rank is pretty challenging , first expert diffuclty need a higher score (More than 12000)on S rank.(Most hard is 10000,Most very hard 11000 to 12000)u need to spend quite amount of time to level up or u can not deal enough damage.Because you need to finish within 2 min to get more time score.Also you have to get perfect(It is true I have try for more than twenty time in a single mission ,if I do not get perfect I just can not get enough score for S)) to get the bonus score in order to reach the scroce you need for S. I hope this will give you some idea on how hard the trophy will be.

Here is how I get S on expert,hope this can help you guys.

My team Aizen and vegeta, first I use Aizen to get perfect on first round,it should be very easy for Aizen. Second round first use Aizen to damage enemy as much as possible then let him get damage and change to Vegeta .finally use Vegeta’s final slash to finish enemy.(hit score+ finish score are more than perfect score) this method would work for all difficulty.(but you can just easily use Aizen on low difficulty)

What do you mean use azien ? Just fight or shield black coffin ?

• 2 months later...
On 2/21/2019 at 3:57 AM, Sebax55 said:

If anyone is interested I can confirm that Apex Fighter Trophy can be obtained by completing same mission on expert 10 times, I recommend Ability Skill Expedition 1, its the easiest one so I can tell. Happy hunting :)

can you do this for v hard hard and normal too?

• Like 1

On 12/05/2019 at 11:25 PM, Hakoom said:

can you do this for v hard hard and normal too?

yeah you can but there is no point in doing that, because you will need to complete at least 70-80% of missions to get different skills and abilities for other trophies.

On 5/20/2019 at 2:37 AM, Sebax55 said:

yeah you can but there is no point in doing that, because you will need to complete at least 70-80% of missions to get different skills and abilities for other trophies.

yes for sure but... need S rank lol and atleast if i get the S out of the way then i can focus on just finishing the rest without worrying about S ranks

• 5 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, GamerCrazy2 said:

There is such a lack of information anywhere online. I am trying to find out how many Free missions there are, how many abilties we can get without the S rank rewards so I can find the minimum amount of S rank rewards I have to get lol.

Do all of the Easy Missions, all of the Normal Missions, all of the Hard Missions. Do the Very Hard Level Training Missions 1,2 and 3, Go for the Gold 1,2, and 3, Upgrade 1,2, and 3, Ability Skill Expedition 1,2, and 3, Costume Hunting 1,2, and 3 and some of the Art of Abilities ones and J-Skill Ones if you haven’t already claimed the trophy. For Expert you are going to do Just the Level Training One until you hit lvl 100.  Then all of the Defying Limits missions until level 14. Afterwards Grind Mission 14 to get the gold you need for the gold related trophies.  Then do the expert upgrading missions until you get the get 1000 item drops trophy. That should get you all of the following

• J-Skill Master

• Ability Master

• Support Skill Master

• Ability Skill Master

• Bonds of Friendship

• Fruits of Friendship

• King of Coin

• Lucky Star

• Did Something Nice Happen

• Reliable Companions

• Aim for the Top

• Prospectus