Slow Down?

Phlegeth

While I was grinding in the Olympus room near the end I hit some major show down.  Like the frame rate plummeted.  I noticed the menus were fine, just out in the world it was sluggish.  I exited to the title and reloaded and it was fine.  Only time that happened.  I'm on the normal PS4.  Anyone else have any show down?

• Like 1

You know what? Games normally have a tendency to slow down in frame rate, especially when you have the game running for a long time like while you grind. You also fixed the problem by resetting the game so what are you asking for exactly? Games slow down, common sense for people who game. Why did this need to be a thread asking such a simple question?

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

My game has been running pretty much non stop since I started playing it a week ago (albeit I'm not sure if the cache gets cleared when in rest mode so it hasn't ACTUALLY been running that whole time) and I've experienced zero slow down throughout KH3.  It does happen with games though when the cache gets full and restarting usually clears that out.