I am not a robot.

boromir120

Every time I come onto the website I always have to verify I’m not a robot, which is becoming really annoying now. Normally it only asks once and that’s it for a month or so, but now it’s every time. Nothing about my provider has changed or my device in which I use. Any ideas? 

• Like 1

I've also noticed this as well and it also makes me do the captcha twice each time rather than click the box and I'm set.  It's a pain in the butt to even do it once because some of those images are incredibly grainy and small and it says I'm wrong because I can't tell a smudgy dot happens to be a car or bus or whatever it wants me to identify.   Usually recaptcha is good about storing that for a time and letting you pass by clicking the box only for a time, but not when I'm looking to update my trophies.  Used to be that I'd only have to click once and then it would update.

updating is under maintenance thankfully. i and many others haven't even been able to update our profiles for a week and more due to another issue. hopefully it fixes it.

yeah, i get recaptcha on and off as well. sometimes i'm lucky and i just click the check box and i'm good to go, other times i'm not as fortunate and have to click the pictures for many pictures because i might have missed a hard to see car or mail box.

6 minutes ago, RJP_X said:

updating is under maintenance thankfully. i and many others haven't even been able to update our profiles for a week and more due to another issue. hopefully it fixes it.

yeah, i get recaptcha on and off as well. sometimes i'm lucky and i just click the check box and i'm good to go, other times i'm not as fortunate and have to click the pictures for many pictures because i might have missed a hard to see car or mail box.

You could always do it manually once it's up and running again if auto updating still isn't back on.