I am not a robot.

boromir120

5 minutes ago, MidnightDragon said:

You could always do it manually once it's up and running again if auto updating still isn't back on.

it said temporary IP ban from too much updating. i made a topic about it awhile ago and others said in the topic they haven't been able to update their profiles for a week or couple of weeks, i was told by a moderator to talk to Sly, and he said he'd reset it later, that was about 4-5 days ago maybe? been having the issue myself for manually updating for a week now. that's the issue i was referring to lol.

others in the topic said they weren't updating too frequently when they got that message, so maybe there's something going on with the servers? hopefully the maintenance corrects somethings. 

Just now, RJP_X said:

it said temporary IP ban from too much updating. i made a topic about it awhile ago and others said in the topic they haven't been able to update their profiles for a week or couple of weeks, i was told by a moderator to talk to Sly, and he said he'd reset it later, that was about 4-5 days ago maybe? been having the issue myself for manually updating for a week now. that's the issue i was referring to lol.

others in the topic said they weren't updating too frequently when they got that message, so maybe there's something going on with the servers? hopefully the maintenance corrects somethings. 

Yea, let's hope. That being said, since Sly is in the UK, not likely the maintenance will end until sometime tomorrow.