1943 game, what's wrong with this?

VirtualNight

I don't understand if i have a broken game or something because nowhere i find the issues i have.

The guide states this has unlimited continues, but if i die on stage 10 i get an instant game over.

Also for Sharpshooter i should do this on stage 3, but in my case this stage is something different with a red background and no boss at all.

2 minutes ago, VirtualNight said:

I don't understand if i have a broken game or something because nowhere i find the issues i have.

The guide states this has unlimited continues, but if i die on stage 10 i get an instant game over.

Also for Sharpshooter i should do this on stage 3, but in my case this stage is something different with a red background and no boss at all.

The game definitely has infinite continues. Maybe you've done something in the settings menu, and need to change it back?

I can't help you with the second thing, but I will ask: are you playing 1943, or the bonus game 1943 Kai? There were two bonus games for purchasing the entire Capcom set, and one of them was an alternate version of 1943.

• Like 1

Just now, starcrunch061 said:

The game definitely has infinite continues. Maybe you've done something in the settings menu, and need to change it back?

I can't help you with the second thing, but I will ask: are you playing 1943, or the bonus game 1943 Kai? There were two bonus games for purchasing the entire Capcom set, and one of them was an alternate version of 1943.

You right, i have two different type of 1943 games, i wasn't expecting extra contents over the dlcs with trophies. This is probably what i was doing wrong, now i should be fine, thank you very much.

So, for anyone else, be sure to play the standard 1943, not the Kai one which is the last one on the right.

• 2 months later...