panikooooos

Reputation limit

47 posts in this topic

46 minutes ago, fastflowdaman said:

 

Posts like these remind me what really would be a useful feature - downvoting.

So explain what is the reason to limit likes here? On other forums, social networks there are no any limits

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, IoIly said:

On other forums, social networks there are no any limits

 

You should probably post your insightful comments there then in order to be recognized properly.

 

Just being an ass, sorry.

 

In all seriousness, most people will rec the post of a friend or someone they admire. I mean Hell, look at @Hakoom: his posts are barely legible, and yet he boasts an e-peen nearly as long and girthy as mine. I've got the size for now, though his vascularity more than makes up for his *ahem* shortcomings.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, TheLakota said:

 

You should probably post your insightful comments there then in order to be recognized properly.

 

Just being an ass, sorry.

 

In all seriousness, most people will rec the post of a friend or someone they admire. I mean Hell, look at @Hakoom: his posts are barely legible, and yet he boasts an e-peen nearly as long and girthy as mine. I've got the size for now, though his vascularity more than makes up for his *ahem* shortcomings.

I am trying to explain you the logic of the forum owner: 

The members of this forum boost online trophies for RESPECT. Some of them will for sure boost likes for RESPECT

Edited by IoIly
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, IoIly said:

I am trying to explain you the logic of the forum owner: 

The members of this forum boost online trophies for RESPECT. Some of them will be for sure boost likes for RESPECT

 

776.jpg

 

I got you dawg, believe me.

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, TheLakota said:

 

In all seriousness, most people will rec the post of a friend or someone they admire. I mean Hell, look at @Hakoom: his posts are barely legible, and yet he boasts an e-peen nearly as long and girthy as mine. I've got the size for now, though his vascularity more than makes up for his *ahem* shortcomings.

 

你會說中文嗎?

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Hakoom said:

 

你會說中文嗎?

 

Gak sih, tapi bisa Bahasa Indonesia.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Idk, justgive me rep and see if it works for you now ;) 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I believe without the limit, it’ll allow rep to be spammed faster than the wind. Maybe it can be increased by 5-10? 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I didn‘t even know that there is a limit ^^ and I guess 90% of the users - like me as well - wouldn‘t really care if the limit would be removed or the system itself would be disabled. I could also imagine to enable it just for some parts of the forum...the parts where the valuable posts are ;) 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TheLakota said:

 

You should probably post your insightful comments there then in order to be recognized properly.

 

Just being an ass, sorry.

 

In all seriousness, most people will rec the post of a friend or someone they admire. I mean Hell, look at @Hakoom: his posts are barely legible, and yet he boasts an e-peen nearly as long and girthy as mine. I've got the size for now, though his vascularity more than makes up for his *ahem* shortcomings.

Some ppl have fans my friend :giggle:

 

I don't take it too much seriously but i like to like my friends when they post in my page cause i know them and i like 'em get what i am saying? lol 😂

I also think there shouldn't be a limit to it. To me reputation means nothing and the likes in thread posts only means if someone agrees with you or not.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Hakoom said:

 

你會說中文嗎?

 

Case in point. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, dj_helyx said:

Like this post if you don't care.

 

2+ hours and no likes? Pitiful people. :(

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I get a couple messages every once in awhile on PSN asking me to "like" their activities and theyll like mine back. GTFO!! Lol....

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rep is rather pointless, most of the time it comes down to having a generic response to a thread but being quick enough to be in the first couple responses lol. I had a post simply summed up as just be free to enjoy yourself however you want, a kind of generic predictable response to be honest and... I think I've had almost 20 rep on it in the last few days... We all know how it works, whether it's YouTube comments, Twitter etc. just making the generic obvious response that most people would agree with gets likes easy.

 

One I see a lot, is threads popping up about trophy whoring or completionists or whatever trophy habits, then one of the first replies is like 'to each their own' and wham a highly repped post.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, JohnCenaSong- said:

Rep is rather pointless, most of the time it comes down to having a generic response to a thread but being quick enough to be in the first couple responses lol. I had a post simply summed up as just be free to enjoy yourself however you want, a kind of generic predictable response to be honest and... I think I've had almost 20 rep on it in the last few days... We all know how it works, whether it's YouTube comments, Twitter etc. just making the generic obvious response that most people would agree with gets likes easy.

 

One I see a lot, is threads popping up about trophy whoring or completionists or whatever trophy habits, then one of the first replies is like 'to each their own' and wham a highly repped post.

 

Had to look. You deserved all the rep you got on that post. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Shit - I'm going to waste all of my likes on @TheLakota

 

Also, please don't like this post. It will ruin my rep.

Edited by starcrunch061
2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, starcrunch061 said:

Also, please don't like this post. It will ruin my rep.

 

When you wrote that you had 4777 rep, didn’t you? You didn’t want to mess up your sevens? This is hilarious. I’m just the opposite. I’ll do almost anything to avoid a seven. Right now I’m getting dangerously close to a seven in fact. 😱

Edited by dropsofjupiter
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, starcrunch061 said:

Also, please don't like this post. It will ruin my rep.

 

Allow me to reply with an elementary post, as obvious sarcasm doesn't sit well with trigger-happy psnp moderators:

 

Poo on you, I'm repping your post just to spite you; if you don't like it you can go poo yourself. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, dropsofjupiter said:

 

When you wrote that you had 4777 rep, didn’t you? You didn’t want to mess up your sevens? This is hilarious. I’m just the opposite. I’ll do almost anything to avoid a seven. Right now I’m getting dangerously close to a seven in fact. 1f631.png

 

 

Now I'll have to wait until 5777, you jerks!

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.