Reputation limit

22 minutes ago, IoIly said:

On other forums, social networks there are no any limits

You should probably post your insightful comments there then in order to be recognized properly.

Just being an ass, sorry.

In all seriousness, most people will rec the post of a friend or someone they admire. I mean Hell, look at @Hakoom: his posts are barely legible, and yet he boasts an e-peen nearly as long and girthy as mine. I've got the size for now, though his vascularity more than makes up for his *ahem* shortcomings.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, TheLakota said:

You should probably post your insightful comments there then in order to be recognized properly.

In all seriousness, most people will rec the post of a friend or someone they admire. I mean Hell, look at @Hakoom: his posts are barely legible, and yet he boasts an e-peen nearly as long and girthy as mine. I've got the size for now, though his vascularity more than makes up for his *ahem* shortcomings.

I am trying to explain you the logic of the forum owner: 

The members of this forum boost online trophies for RESPECT. Some of them will for sure boost likes for RESPECT

Edited by IoIly

10 minutes ago, TheLakota said:

你會說中文嗎?

• Like 3

I didn‘t even know that there is a limit ^^ and I guess 90% of the users - like me as well - wouldn‘t really care if the limit would be removed or the system itself would be disabled. I could also imagine to enable it just for some parts of the forum...the parts where the valuable posts are ;) 

1 hour ago, TheLakota said:

Some ppl have fans my friend :giggle:

I don't take it too much seriously but i like to like my friends when they post in my page cause i know them and i like 'em get what i am saying? lol ?

I also think there shouldn't be a limit to it. To me reputation means nothing and the likes in thread posts only means if someone agrees with you or not.

Rep is rather pointless, most of the time it comes down to having a generic response to a thread but being quick enough to be in the first couple responses lol. I had a post simply summed up as just be free to enjoy yourself however you want, a kind of generic predictable response to be honest and... I think I've had almost 20 rep on it in the last few days... We all know how it works, whether it's YouTube comments, Twitter etc. just making the generic obvious response that most people would agree with gets likes easy.

One I see a lot, is threads popping up about trophy whoring or completionists or whatever trophy habits, then one of the first replies is like 'to each their own' and wham a highly repped post.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, starcrunch061 said:

Also, please don't like this post. It will ruin my rep.

Allow me to reply with an elementary post, as obvious sarcasm doesn't sit well with trigger-happy psnp moderators:

Poo on you, I'm repping your post just to spite you; if you don't like it you can go poo yourself. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, dropsofjupiter said:

When you wrote that you had 4777 rep, didn’t you? You didn’t want to mess up your sevens? This is hilarious. I’m just the opposite. I’ll do almost anything to avoid a seven. Right now I’m getting dangerously close to a seven in fact. 1f631.png

Now I'll have to wait until 5777, you jerks!

• Like 1