Anthem Trophy Thoughts?

Kishnabe

I like very much this trophy list. Do everything sounds just like my thing, much better than Destiny 2's base list.

All these location trophies reminds me of borderlands. The weapon challenges do too. Wonder how the quest lines for the last 3 trophies will be like.

Somewhat disappointed there is no trophy attached directly to the strongholds though. Hopefully it's a requirement of one of the trophies.

10 minutes ago, XLordXNightmareX said:

One of the trophies says something about "Collectibles challenges". Anyone have any idea what that could mean? I'm quite intrigued by this.

Pretty much everything you do in the game has challenges behind it so it's most likely gonna be related to that. Just challenges based off of finding collectibles. Hopefully we don't have to find like 100+ collectibles like in The Division 

• Like 2

I can really appreciate a well ordered trophy list. It's a super minor thing but it's so eye pleasing to see trophies in a "correct" order!

Would be even better if the first 3 trophies were at the bottom of the list though ?

As for actual trophies, LOVE the fact that you need to use all javelin types and weapons to complete challenges. Kinda disappointed that there's no trophy for completing a mission(s) on the hardest difficulty though (shot out to Division).

• Like 1

2 hours ago, kksligh said:

Depends on the challenges but I love the look of this list... Couldn't stand Destiny 1's trophy for beating a raid without one of your crew dying - no trophy list should have trophies tied to another person's gameplay

For the longest time you could solo Crota, so your argument is invalid. It was also a multiplayer game, it's laughable to want exclusively solo trophies in a multiplayer game.

As a Destiny fan, I've been looking forward to this game for a long time.

After having viewed the trophy list, overall I'm quite happy. However, I really wish they would have added some difficulty related trophies, such as completing each stronghold on the highest grandmaster difficulty and call me weird but I would have actually liked to see some multiplayer related trophies as well.

I can't wait for the release of this game now and look forward to pouring countless hours into it, just like Destiny! :)

3 hours ago, TJ_Solo said:

REAL reviews are going to cover the trophy system?

EA is on the box....  I want to see how the game is at launch, months down the line, how they treat the players, roadmap, etc.

Trophy list looks easy, simple and fun so they got a point there but what about the actual game?  I'm not the type to give my money blindly and defo not to the likes of EA, Activision, Bethesda, R*/ Take2, Konami, etc.

• Like 1