Team Cherry Teases Hollow Knight Hornet DLC Reveal Coming February 14th!

ziggypossum

Update:

I checked the official Team Cherry website for more details and this is what I've found.

No time for fluff today gang. Let’s leap straight in for the big reveal, in trailer form

Hollow Knight: Silksong is the second game by Team Cherry (that’s us!) and the full-scale sequel to Hollow Knight.

And Pwoarrrrrrowza! if this one hasn’t been a struggle to keep under-wraps! Hidden behind the scenes, Hornet’s gigantic adventure has been growing (and growing and growing!) for well over a year now, with the very first pieces coming together right after the original PC release of Hollow Knight on Feb 24th 2017.

6ef2c21f9bdcecc9f67b309840cb7c7d_origina

Almost from the very start, Hornet’s adventure was intended to take place in a new land, but as we dove in, it quickly became too large and too unique to stay a DLC, as initially planned. We do know that makes the wait a little longer, but we think the final, fresh world you’ll get to explore is worth it.

Hollow Knight: Silksong will be available, at launch, on Windows, Mac, Linux & Nintendo Switch. More platforms may happen! Just remember, we’re 3 people, already working rather hard, so we haven’t committed to anything else just yet. We don’t wanna collapse before we get this massive bug kingdom ready for you.

Source

• Like 2

3 hours ago, bruh_peanut said:

This Hornet gameplay looks awesome, the string ball attack will be OP!!! Just hope it does not take years until it is launched in the PS4!

It sure does look great, this my most anticipated game for now. And yeah it would be great if they can release it sometime this year. :) 

• Like 1