Question about DLC

DEI2EK

So i've never played this game and was interested in getting a copy, i see there is no DLC listed on PSN, is this DLC no longer obtainable then? If I read correctly it's just a few additional arenas, so i assume the platinum is possible without the DLC?

• 1 month later...
42 minutes ago, BlackSabre500 said:

There is DLC for Splatterhouse but they are just mask cosmetics and nothing more.

Uh, yeah, mask cosmetics but that wasn't even the DLC, the DLC was the Lost Island Arena and the Bloody Valentine Arena. No trophies just extra action and enemies to beat up. 

On 2/11/2019 at 3:28 PM, kingdrake2 said:

rates 6/10 on difficulty which is slightly hard but manageable imo.

Personally, I think it was more 4.5/10. Nothing too fancy in the game. Grapple is your friend in the combat challenges.

53 minutes ago, tonesdad0408 said:

Uh, yeah, mask cosmetics but that wasn't even the DLC, the DLC was the Lost Island Arena and the Bloody Valentine Arena. No trophies just extra action and enemies to beat up. 

I honestly forgot about the Lost Island Arena and Bloody Valentine Arena (mainly because I never got those DLC when I played)

1 hour ago, tonesdad0408 said:

This was the info I was looking for when I made the thread, i thought there was arena dlc but wasn’t sure if it not being on psn made the plat unobtainable for anything

ive got this game in my to play list so I’ll probably start it soon