Does The Liar Princess and the Blind Prince have its own trophy list?

It probably will since there is a Korean and Japanese stack of the game 

Here is the trophy guide too 

https://psnprofiles.com/guide/7546-嘘つき姫と盲目王子-trophy-guide

You can search for it on PSN Profiles with the name : "Usotsuki Hime to Mōmoku Ōji" as that is the Japanese name for the game.

I am guessing they have not updated the site yet with the English trophy list.

Edited by DarkSoleride
  • Like 1

It does have its own list - but just like a few NIS Games, it's not yet live! I've contacted NIS America who is chasing it with Sony as the trophies should have gone live before release. This happened with Tokyo Tattoo Girls as well, that took a few days so I imagine this will as well. 

However, unlike Tokyo Tattoo Girls, all the trophies are unlockable and work perfectly this time around!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, turniplord said:

It does have its own list - but just like a few NIS Games, it's not yet live! I've contacted NIS America who is chasing it with Sony as the trophies should have gone live before release. This happened with Tokyo Tattoo Girls as well, that took a few days so I imagine this will as well. 

However, unlike Tokyo Tattoo Girls, all the trophies are unlockable and work perfectly this time around!

Thank you for the info. I will buy the game then :)

3 minutes ago, Zippyhammer said:

I am a bit lost, why it would not have a trophy list? there are games without trophies?

It does have a trophy list but it hasn't been released yet, you can still play the game and earn trophies though. There's only a few games without trophies on PS4 and all of the ones which don't are Free to play ones.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Zippyhammer said:

I am a bit lost, why it would not have a trophy list? there are games without trophies?

It just didn't have the trophies live on PSN. Riot: Civil Unrest is another new game that's out but the list isn't on PSN yet - I emailed my contact and NIS America and they've got the lists live on PSN so they sync - it happens on a few games when Sony doesn't activate them because they have the wrong launch date or their system forgets to push them live. 

They're live now though - two platinums, one for each region (which I wasn't expecting).