Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MachDiePlaysiAus

MachDiePlaysiAus' Dispute

7 posts in this topic

Irrelevant, you got the plat (and no DLC trophies, surprisingly) for COD BO2 in just 8 minutes. It's impossible, regardless of what you have or not done. Hide the list and get your rank restored to you or keep the list on your profile and have your rank forever taken away from you.

1 hour ago, MachDiePlaysiAus said:

MachDiePlaysiAus

Call of Duty: Black Ops II
I don't cheat

wouldn't worry about it, that game is full of modded lobbies so just hide it people will understand. Beside's unless you earned the Big Leagues trophy in the Third quarter or before in 2015 you wouldn't have got the 100% anyway's so no big loss really. Though shouldn't matter what we think, just enjoy yourself 😃

Edited by Isa

i would advise if you're straying onto the path of darkness ie CFW and modded saves i advise not to go that path it will lead to leaderboard removal upon hitting 3 flags.

Hello.

Then you have to explain yourself because it's impossible to get the platinum in less than 10 minutes :(

Or hide the game from your list.

Edited by Kale

Even if a hacker in game unlocked it for you, it's still not legitimate. Sorry, you'll need to hide it, as mentioned by several people here.

Relevant Links : 

Edited by B1rvine