Trouble downloading?

dawnofthedead34

Assuming it shows Download Now on yout Vita, but when you click it an error message shows.

Dev may or may not need to contact Sony, would take a few hours to a day to fix. Last time it happened, worked the next day.

You would not be the only one this would happen to. (If sony error).

Had happen to everyone on the NA store when it came to Dragonfly Chronicles. Resolved in a day. 

Assume the game show up in your dowload list? 

acess psn store from pc,  try adding to Vita download que?

Edited by Kishnabe

3 minutes ago, Kishnabe said:

Assuming it shows Download Now on yout Vita, but when you click it an error message shows.

Dev would have to contact Sony, would take a few hours to a day to fix.

You would not be the only one this would happen to.

Had happen to everyone on the NA store when it came to Dragonfly Chronicles. Resolved in a day. 

Assume the game show up in your dowload list? 

acess psn store from pc,  try adding to Vita download que?

Damn ): this is my first vita game where this has happened on launch, yea I tried downloading it from both my phone and computer and it would say could not download on my vita. 

Edited by dawnofthedead34

Well, I have the European version myself and I had no issues downloading the game myself.  So perhaps it is something to do with the North American store acting up?

Though to be fair, ages, ages, ages ago (I don't recall when), I had trouble getting a game to download myself... so maybe it's just the odd problem that decides to show its face?

10 minutes ago, dawnofthedead34 said:

Damn ): this is my first vita game where this has happened on launch, yea I tried downloading it from both my phone and computer and it would say could not download on my vita. 

3rd time a Vita Launch week game had this issue. It always the NA region. Hopefully, check back in few hours or tmrw. It should work. You have the license and can download to PS4. Just have to wait.

I'm afraid I don't have an answer yet. Our publishing manager checked all is correct at their end and said you should call Consumer Support:

https://www.playstation.com/en-us/corporate/contactus/

I don't know whether that will be helpful, as it sounds to me like it's just things not quite syncing up in "the cloud" yet. We usually get some kind of launch issue, but it's usually with Europe region cross-buy, so this is new.

I'll try myself later (just need to set up a US region Vita).

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, luckydonut said:

I'm afraid I don't have an answer yet. Our publishing manager checked all is correct at their end and said you should call Consumer Support:

https://www.playstation.com/en-us/corporate/contactus/

I don't know whether that will be helpful, as it sounds to me like it's just things not quite syncing up in "the cloud" yet. We usually get some kind of launch issue, but it's usually with Europe region cross-buy, so this is new.

I'll try myself later (just need to set up a US region Vita).

Alright thank you I will try costumer support and see what they say. Hopefully gets fixed was looking forward to getting the plat ):

15 minutes ago, Kishnabe said:

3rd time a Vita Launch week game had this issue. It always the NA region. Hopefully, check back in few hours or tmrw. It should work. You have the license and can download to PS4. Just have to wait.

Yea I’ll just play the PS4 version for now

18 minutes ago, DrakeHellsing said:

Well, I have the European version myself and I had no issues downloading the game myself.  So perhaps it is something to do with the North American store acting up?

Though to be fair, ages, ages, ages ago (I don't recall when), I had trouble getting a game to download myself... so maybe it's just the odd problem that decides to show its face?

Yea I checked the vita trophy set and saw a lot of people with the platinum but in the Na version no one has even synched their trophy set from the looks of it 

I’m also getting the same error code. I called network support and reported the issue, the CSR said that nobody else had yet reported an issue, but that he was forwarding it to the right team to take care of it. It’s too bad that this problem is affecting everybody, but I admit I was relieved to see this wasn’t a problem with my own vita. 

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, PFinchen said:

I’m also getting the same error code. I called network support and reported the issue, the CSR said that nobody else had yet reported an issue, but that he was forwarding it to the right team to take care of it. It’s too bad that this problem is affecting everybody, but I admit I was relieved to see this wasn’t a problem with my own vita. 

Thank you for reporting it. We are still chasing it from this side too. I’m not sure what needs to be done. 

For sure, the game will become available to you eventually if you purchased it. I’m sorry this is happening. 

• Like 3