StylerX01

THEY ARE FINALLY FIXING THE TROPHIES!!!

62 posts in this topic

Here’s the tweet containing this info. SO excited to get back in the game :))))

Fixed an issue where players were not unlocking achievements after meeting the requirements.

Players may still experiencing issues with the 20-Piece achievement. We should have a fix with our next patch.

Progress for some achievements may need to be re-earned.

Great news! Finally there's a reason to play this game again...because tbh after playing Apex Legends, coming back to Realm Royale feels like shooting yourself in a foot. Overall game quality between these two is night and day.

I don't see anything about the win trophies and the dagger trophy. Are they included in the statement that "Progress for achievements may have to be re-earned"?

I think the trophies are fixed once the server completes the maintenance. It hasn't begun yet - starts at 9PM (UK/Ireland Time) and ends at 10PM. I will try check it then and report back.

6 minutes ago, re_panos said:

I don't see anything about the win trophies and the dagger trophy. Are they included in the statement that "Progress for achievements may have to be re-earned"?

Knife Edge Death Match, Decimation and Absolute Unit probably has to be re-earned as I doubt they save stuff like this on the servers. Win trophies should auto-pop or at least after your next win.

8 minutes ago, Alex_R-13 said:

Knife Edge Death Match, Decimation and Absolute Unit probably has to be re-earned as I doubt they save stuff like this on the servers. Win trophies should auto-pop or at least after your next win.

I just did the decimation trophy and got nothing 

21 minutes ago, dawnofthedead34 said:

I just did the decimation trophy and got nothing 

The patch comes out 4 pm ET. 

EDIT: It's the downtime

Edited by Alex_R-13

7 minutes ago, Alex_R-13 said:

-.- you have to be kidding me 🤣 sigh... well thanks for the info, so it isn’t patch 1.21?

Edited by dawnofthedead34

11 minutes ago, Alex_R-13 said:

Is it normal for them to release separate updates back to back?

6 minutes ago, McDermottx94 said:

Is it normal for them to release separate updates back to back?

11 minutes ago, dawnofthedead34 said:

-.- you have to be kidding me 🤣 sigh... well thanks for the info, so it isn’t patch 1.21?

Sry it's the downtime that starts at 4 PM. Once the servers come back online the fixes should be live.

4 minutes ago, Alex_R-13 said:

Sry it's the downtime that starts at 4 PM. Once the servers come back online the fixes should be live.

Oh ok sweet thanks 👍🏽

Servers are back online. No trophies have auto-popped for me, though. Gonna try win a game and see what happens.

4 minutes ago, McDermottx94 said:

Servers are back online. No trophies have auto-popped for me, though. Gonna try win a game and see what happens.

Can you keep us up to date if they unlock ?

I'm gonna try and knife someone right now. Will post about it in a few.

2 minutes ago, TheScorpi0411 said:

Can you keep us up to date if they unlock ?

Knife trophy is working. In a game currently - trying to secure the crown royale.

I can confirm that decimation is fixed but you must do the 11 kills In a single game again no auto pop

I just got the Crown Royale Trophy despite coming 4th place - so it did save my previous win by the looks of it. Trying to pop the others.

2 minutes ago, McDermottx94 said:

I just got the Crown Royale Trophy despite coming 4th place - so it did save my previous win by the looks of it. Trying to pop the others.

That's weird, I didn't get mine, but I finished 10th place.

9 minutes ago, re_panos said:

That's weird, I didn't get mine, but I finished 10th place.

That's really weird. I can also confirm that the potion trophy still affects me - unfortunately gotta wait until the next patch for that one. In a squad to try get the win without losing someone.

21 minutes ago, McDermottx94 said:

That's really weird. I can also confirm that the potion trophy still affects me - unfortunately gotta wait until the next patch for that one. In a squad to try get the win without losing someone.

Μaybe because it was a solo game and I won a squad game. I'll play a squad game and we'll see

Just played a game and none of the 5 trophies I'd previously done have unlocked for me :(

Scratch that! I just managed to get the 20-piece potion trophy in my latest game... didn't win the squad so not sure about that trophy yet. The 11 kill one is also confirmed working.

Just now, A_Tennis_Giraffe said:

Just played a game and none of the 5 trophies I'd previously done have unlocked for me :(

Unfortunately - most will require you to do again. I had to win to get the Crown Royale (so guess another 9 for the 10 wins!) and the Jack of All Trades needs to be unlocked. The only one that has me made is the Absolute Unit... considering.