Neocarleen

[NA] 2K Publisher Sale | Ends 2/19 8am PT

14 posts in this topic

nothing too great except for maybe the Bioshock collection. These sales are nearly always pretty meh. 

there's only one game i want:

borderlands: the pre-sequel (ps3) getting the DLC later in the month if things go right (shutdown risk) gotta save otherwise.

Ginger: Beyond The Crystal (ps4)

Access Denied (ps4) (vita)

trying real hard to finish one piece pirate warriors this week. already on day 17. with some of the crew levels unfinished (36 to go)

would spend 30$ but next week might have a better sale.

Edited by kingdrake2

Sadly, nothing good for me this time, i think i'm going to pass.

These games should already be free with psplus....not in a "sale".

Do BioShock 1 & 2 Remastered have good gunplay? Since I just finished Wolfenstein games in the past few months, and I think they have awesome gunplay. :)

Edited by zizimonster

21 minutes ago, zizimonster said:

Do BioShock 1 & 2 Remastered have good gunplay? Since I just finished Wolfenstein games in the past few months, and I think they have awesome gunplay. :)

BioShock's strong point was never it's gun play i'm afraid.

The only title I'm interested in is the Bioshock collection, but I might skip it this time since I just picked up Far Cry 5.

1 hour ago, Martain2 said:

BioShock's strong point was never it's gun play i'm afraid.

Are you implying that the gunplay actually sucks? By "gunplay", I meant the shooting part of the game. Thanks for answering, by the way. :)

I'm interested in it because PS Store says it is a shooter, and I enjoy shooters.

9 minutes ago, zizimonster said:

Are you implying that the gunplay actually sucks? By "gunplay", I meant the shooting part of the game. Thanks for answering, by the way. :)

I'm interested in it because PS Store says it is a shooter, and I enjoy shooters.

BioShock is an absolute classic though it took me some years to be able to appreciate it. Shooting mechanics work perfectly if that was your question.

18 minutes ago, fastflowdaman said:

BioShock is an absolute classic though it took me some years to be able to appreciate it. Shooting mechanics work perfectly if that was your question.

Thanks, anyway.  Since I've never played a single BioShock game in my life, that's why I asked. Hehe... :blush:

And I've just platted two Wolfenstein games, and they have amazing gunplay (and gameplay), I might possibly compare BioShock's gunplay (and gameplay) to those games. :D

19 minutes ago, zizimonster said:

Thanks, anyway.  Since I've never played a single BioShock game in my life, that's why I asked. Hehe... :blush:

I think what they were trying to say was that Bioshock’s gameplay is good but the story/environment is the best part of the game.

19 hours ago, Neocarleen said:

I think what they were trying to say was that Bioshock’s gameplay is good but the story/environment is the best part of the game.

i can agree with that last part. 

20 hours ago, zizimonster said:

And I've just platted two Wolfenstein games, and they have amazing gunplay (and gameplay), I might possibly compare BioShock's gunplay (and gameplay) to those games. :D

Get the Bioshock collection immediately! Do it first! Do it NOW!!!! 😂 

You are in for a treat 👍