Lets talk about weather?

Isa

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, Emiinah said:

It's winter here, cool but sunny perfect weather for anything really. Wish it was like this all year long but the humidity will come back in a few months 1f62d.png

Don't talk about humidity cause it might hear you and come back sooner. 

• Like 2

On 6/22/2019 at 8:09 AM, Feral said:

Don't talk about humidity cause it might hear you and come back sooner. 

I know that all too well right now. My temperature was around 87°F. Given the humidity, it felt more like 100.

Good riddance to the mad rain that I've suffered through. It's not like I have missed it or anything, even one little bit. They said it's supposed to come back on 2 July... OMG not looking forward to that at all.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RadiantFlamberge said:

I know that all too well right now. My temperature was around 87°F. Given the humidity, it felt more like 100.

Good riddance to the mad rain that I've suffered through. It's not like I have missed it or anything, even one little bit. They said it's supposed to come back on 2 July... OMG not looking forward to that at all.

Oh fuck that humidity business. Rain is good just not in summer when it makes it muggy. Lol enjoy your short respite from it.

Summer weather here in SoCal has been pleasantly mild this year, it is normally hitting 95-105 even before Summer officially starts and we get some time of a heatwave that goes up to like 115 (we had like a two day heatwave that was sort of low 100's) but I'm guessing this is happening because we had a ridiculously wet Winter and Spring.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

October started at 95 F, and soon it'll be time for me to say hello again to winter coats that magically add 20 pounds (or 15 on a good day, LOL). Oh, gee I'm really looking forward to that! First, some damn rain AGAIN for the next two days. Then fall goes away about several weeks too early. I'm ringing in my November with a low of 30. So, what is good? No snow in the near future.

Now I'd gladly have that 95 back if I had to choose between the two. I know it's pretty rough as well, but in my book it wins by a landslide over a 30 F low because of one little thing that means a lot. Namely, no frost.

Time for hot chocolate you say? Yeaaahno. It's too syrupy, like liquid candy. I find it undrinkable.

• 3 weeks later...