Far Cry: New Dawn Trophy Thoughts?

glurak400

@Deluziion90: I do not think there will be any DLC with trophies. It is not an episode with number (it is similar for me to FC Primal for that) and there was no marketing from Ubi about a potential season pass. So FC New Dawn it is a minor episode, more like an expansion episode imo (even if I expect it to be really nice, like I loved Primal).

For the trophies « Host only », it only means that if you play coop with a buddy, only the host will get the concerned trophy. It was already the case for FC5 and its DLCs (yeah it is not cool at all...), which implies 2 runs if you want to help your fellow partner.

Otherwise the trophy list seems quite standard for a FC game, quite fun and doable. ?

21 hours ago, TheLoneliestPanda said:

Looks fairly simple. Happy it's only got the one coop trophy and no pvp trophies. Looking forward to getting stuck into it! :D

Oh i agree 100%. Ubisoft has been making some really great games as of late. Love the AC series and Farcry series. Day one buy for me. Looking forward to seeing the aftermath of 5....lol still need to finish dlc for that one also

13 hours ago, ImPaganMin said:

Platinumed each game in the series, desperately want to complete the FC5 DLC's but they are so terrible I can't bring myself to do it. This one looks fairly simple just like every Far Cry game, another Platinum to add to my collection...

I don't see Far Cry 2 on your profile? Did you do that one on another profile? Also Far Cry Classic too.

Go for it at the end of an expedition, while all the guys are running at you.

Its super easy this way. Let a few of them come to your position, start it and run at them while smashing the R3 button.

Try to do a few takedowns by running in circles around them, to fill the bar a bit up. And there you go.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...