Finally Jak IV is here! [Debunked]

Oztreicher

Went on google and couldn't find anything, I wouldn't be surprised if it is in the works though, Nuaghty Dog does have two teams, Jak was my childhood, Jak 1 was really bad though, 2 and 3 were awesome! If it is like 2 and 3, I really can't wait! =)

It is a fake no doubt, I remember reading one time that jak was meant to be a trilogy, and that they would start over..

Edited by drummerklg

This better be like Jak 1, because if it is like 2 or 3 I'm not getting it...

Any trailers out yet?

I couldn't agree more with you! 1 was great.  I don't know why they changed the formula on 2 and 3.  Check out my trophy list you will see I stopped playing Jack 2 after a little while of playing it.

You obviously found this on google. You can find any sort of pictures on google.

For example, Go to google now and put Uncharted 4, you'll see an actual game case that is fake or simply put PSABR and you'll see tons of fake pictures with fake DLC characters and even loading screens of DLC characters, but they are all fake.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but the pic is obviously fake. As much as we would all want a jak 4 or Uncharted 4, one picture doesn't legitamize that the game is indeed in development. We'll have to wait for naughty dog themselves to announce their next-gen game. I mean, there is no better proof than from the horse's mouth itself (or in this case dog's mouth, whatever).