Is it easy?

DarkLordSHTR

1 hour ago, BlakkVulture2K16 said:

My guess would be yes, but it might be a little grindy regarding the number based trophies. I'm not sure myself tbh. 

I don't think it will be to much grindy, 300 deaths and 5000 tiles is very low.

The real question is how many levels the game has and the requirements for 3 stars.

• 2 years later...
9 minutes ago, The-Smiths-85 said:

Does anyone have tips for trophies that require you to prevent Ari from falling asleep? These seems the most difficult as the pause doesn't stop him from doing it. Shall I wait for a better board with power-ups close to the starting point and go very slowly while marking the field with flags?

I advise against marking any field. It takes too much time. Most levels were easy so i didn't put flags anyway

I walked through the maze by identifying the way one step after the other. I platted both the EU and the NA version. Use retry as much as necessary, all levels have some RNG to make them different (and i love the game for it). I died after one or two steps on purpose if i didn't see an obvious path. Like if you're lucky you get a lane with no bombs at all. Furthermore i walked from one special field on the shortest way to the next

Edited by Evil_Joker88
  • Like 2

On 25/11/2021 at 5:46 PM, Evil_Joker88 said:

I advise against marking any field. I walked through the maze by identifying the way one step after the other. I platted both the EU and the NA version. Use retry as much as necessary, all levels have some RNG to make them different (and i love the game for it). I died after one or two steps on purpose if i didn't see an obvious path. Like if you're lucky you get a lane with no bombs at all. Furthermore i walked from one special field on the shortest way to the next

From what I've seen so far the game is made so there are no short paths between arrow powerups. It can happen but I guess the best method will be to just go ahead and risk a lot. Ari falls asleep after like 10sec or less so you're probably right about it.

UPDATE TOWARDS THOSE TROPHIES.

After completing the game I can say this: it's best to do a move every 5 or so seconds. Between those moves there's time to check if there are any columns which are full of mines (usually 6 or 8) and to quickly mark them with flags. Round mine indicators also provide the player with some easy to mark mines, like the ones in corners showing "3" or in the centre of the stage indicating "7" or "8". Sometimes it's just better to quickly restart a stage if we see that there are no clear signs where to move Ari.

Got to say that Minesweeper Genius was a fun little title. I never fully understood the original Minesweeper games but MG has provided a nice twist and an easy learning curve. The only thing that was disappointing is that there was nothing new in the later levels. I was waiting for some new ideas that would make the game harder and more interesting. All in all it was an enjoyable platinum. =)

Edited by The-Smiths-85
Update.

• 2 years later...
On 11/26/2021 at 3:46 AM, Evil_Joker88 said:

I advise against marking any field. It takes too much time. Most levels were easy so i didn't put flags anyway

I walked through the maze by identifying the way one step after the other. I platted both the EU and the NA version. Use retry as much as necessary, all levels have some RNG to make them different (and i love the game for it). I died after one or two steps on purpose if i didn't see an obvious path. Like if you're lucky you get a lane with no bombs at all. Furthermore i walked from one special field on the shortest way to the next

I would agree, with not marking any field. The game is easy enough to make the decision within time. If you make a mistake, just retry...