Hello From France

EdgeHosenka

Hey

So there is my introduction, have 22 year's old and live in france, sorry for my english ^^ im here because the french trophiees forum ( PSTHC.fr ) really sucks, my favorite game types are Fighting, Beat' them all, Hack and Slash and Real Time Strategy like Age of Empire 2 and 3, so my favorite game series is Street Fighter ( f**k Shit Fighter V ) i play long time ( 4 years if i remember ) only Mirror's Edge ps3 for speedrun, but don't Like Visual Novel, Point and click, Sport and Rogue Like game, im old profesional Yu-gi-oh player and tournament Trainer/Organizer.

But yeah, is a new account, i decide to clear my old account with 275 Platinium because have no possibility 100% completion.

Edited by EdgeHosenka
  • Like 1

You're making very nice progress thus far.

Age of Empires 2 is one of my all time favorite strategy games. I would put that as the Diablo 2 equivalent for RTS.

Super Street Fighter 4. That's a pretty tall order, and a respectable platinum. I just don't have the skill to pull off those combos.

1 minute ago, Spaz said:

You're making very nice progress thus far.

Age of Empires 2 is one of my all time favorite strategy games. I would put that as the Diablo 2 equivalent for RTS.

Super Street Fighter 4. That's a pretty tall order, and a respectable platinum. I just don't have the skill to pull off those combos.

Thanks

I already complete all trials of both version of SSF4, i don't have difficulty for that, but i play over 300 hours, for RTS the best is R.U.S.E for me, you have command and conquer or Batlle Wolrd Kronos ( Starcraft like )