PSA: Do not buy the online pass

Ghobimon

You can play the game with a free PS Now trial and obtain the multiplayer trophy as the online pass is included. If you don't have a PS4, try playing on a friend's console or hold yourself from buying the digital version solely for the online pass.

Hope this helps, saved me from spending 3£ on buying the game twice.

• Like 3

On 13/2/2019 at 10:25 AM, Ghobimon said:

You can play the game with a free PS Now trial and obtain the multiplayer trophy as the online pass is included. If you don't have a PS4, try playing on a friend's console or hold yourself from buying the digital version solely for the online pass.

Hope this helps, saved me from spending 3£ on buying the game twice.

Im from Spain and soon we will have Ps Now (right now it is been released the beta version) so I can finally get the blood boath trophy. So you confirm that it is possible to complete the multiplayer tutorial of this game from a ps4? That would mean that you can play online against ps3 users from a ps4

19 minutes ago, shopo said:

Im from Spain and soon we will have Ps Now (right now it is been released the beta version) so I can finally get the blood boath trophy. So you confirm that it is possible to complete the multiplayer tutorial of this game from a ps4? That would mean that you can play online against ps3 users from a ps4

What he means is that you can start the game via psnow from a PS4 (or a PC too) but it's the ps3 game (there's no ps4 version) and as it includes the network pass just complete the mp tutorial to get this 1 mp trophy....

@Ghobimon in addition to your comment: you can use PSNOW on a PC too :) I did it for Killzone 2 last year. Used my two ps3s and PSNOW on my PC to boost for myself the mp trophies...

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

What he means is that you can start the game via psnow from a PS4 (or a PC too) but it's the ps3 game (there's no ps4 version) and as it includes the network pass just complete the mp tutorial to get this 1 mp trophy....

@Ghobimon in addition to your comment: you can use PSNOW on a PC too :) I did it for Killzone 2 last year. Used my two ps3s and PSNOW on my PC to boost for myself the mp trophies...

Ok I understand now. Hopefully Gow Ascension will be available in ps now from Europe. I checked a few days ago the ps store and Gow Ascension is on sale by 4,99€ but the season pass still costs 9,99€ when the digital game is supposed to include a season pass ?

22 minutes ago, shopo said:

Ok I understand now. Hopefully Gow Ascension will be available in ps now from Europe. I checked a few days ago the ps store and Gow Ascension is on sale by 4,99€ but the season pass still costs 9,99€ when the digital game is supposed to include a season pass 1f602.png

The digital version does include the network pass (i downloaded the game after i was chosen for ps+). If you bought a 2nd hand copy the devs didn't earn money on you and that's why they demand so much money for the online connection D:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

I'm aware, but right now I'm using the trial for UK PS Now so I cannot use the PS Now app on PC, which only problem is im left out of those games that require only one controller (I only have 1 DS4)

7 hours ago, shopo said:

Ok I understand now. Hopefully Gow Ascension will be available in ps now from Europe. I checked a few days ago the ps store and Gow Ascension is on sale by 4,99€ but the season pass still costs 9,99€ when the digital game is supposed to include a season pass 1f602.png

Like I said, I'm using the PS Now trial on UK account so you dont even have to wait until it releases in Spain/Portugap etc, although when it releases in Portugal I may actually subscribe it.

And yes, digital version includes the pass, its only cheaper now because online passes never go on sale. 

Hope this helped :)

• 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...