Trophy Thoughts

DarkSoleride

13 minutes ago, DarkSoleride said:

i do not see any trophies related to good or bad endings either.

The various endings listed after the 4 for the Stages (right at the top of the list) will probably be the sort of "Bad, Normal, True" versions (as you can clearly see Multiple Endings for each love interest)

I would say it would be just as hard as on PS3 considering all the Babel Stage Trophys and finishing every Main Stage in the Story Mode on Hard Trophy are still here... So I'd say about the same overall difficulty wise

• Like 1

There is apparently two new endings related to the new character, as well as some new npcs to talk to and finish their sidequests. Aside from that, the trophies are the same for both PS3 and PS4 versions. So I'd say the difficulty is about the same.

Man, just remembering Obelisk and Axis Mundi on solo makes my PTSD act up ....

5 minutes ago, MRR---OFFICIAL said:

To me it looks like 4 Endings for Catherine & Kathrine now (as opposed to 3 in the original, unless those extra ones are for something else related to those two?)

Oh my bad, I just skimmed through the trophies and didn't notice. Yeah, there are two new endings for Catherine and Katherine, which seems to be something better than the true ending of the base game, given the description of each one: They are qualified as "New life" endings. As for Rin, there are actually three.

• Like 1

By the icons for each trophy, it might be possible that all the trophies are equal to the classic game on PS3.

At least they give a gold trophy for Rapunzel levels... the other gold trophy must be all gold prizes on hard mode. No way I’m going to do all those Babel levels :o still need them on PS3 and it’s a pain :/ 

Unsurprinsingly, the japanese version, with the japanese list, is almost completely in japanese, apart from a few words on the menus. No longer expecting to stack this, I don't wanna dive into more moon runes again after my experience with Demon Souls. Would easily take a platform stack instead however, as the vita version only has adhoc coop/competitive modes (meh). I'll be slightly disheartened if the PS4 version only has couch coop as I'm pretty sure it has been marketed to have actual PSN online coop. I take this back since the vita version will never be coming to the west.

Edited by TheYuriG

Am i stupid or there is no requirement to gold all the stages on hard ? the only 2 trophies about gold I could find are:

ゴールドラッシュ: ゴールドプライズをSTANDARD・ARRANGEのどちらかのNORMAL以上で全ステージ取得した

(gold Rush: Gold prize was acquired at all stages over NORMAL of either STANDARD · ARRANGE)

and
黄金郷はここにあり: 全てのゴールドプライズを取得した

(Golden Township is here: I got all the gold prizes)

The ps3 version specified to get all gold prizes on hard. If this is true, only normal would be required to gold to unlock all babel stages. Can anyone confirm this ?

• Like 1

Yeah, I'm definitely not doing this again after the hell that was Catherine on PS3. I had lost a large chunk of my sanity between Axis Mundi and the Rapunzel levels. Extremely difficult Platinum and while this list looks a little easier, I'm still going to pass on it having endured that already.

The game is sick though.

3 hours ago, Thropy_Croissant said:

Am i stupid or there is no requirement to gold all the stages on hard ? the only 2 trophies about gold I could find are:

ゴールドラッシュ: ゴールドプライズをSTANDARD・ARRANGEのどちらかのNORMAL以上で全ステージ取得した

(gold Rush: Gold prize was acquired at all stages over NORMAL of either STANDARD · ARRANGE)

and
黄金郷はここにあり: 全てのゴールドプライズを取得した

(Golden Township is here: I got all the gold prizes)

The ps3 version specified to get all gold prizes on hard. If this is true, only normal would be required to gold to unlock all babel stages. Can anyone confirm this ?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that you needed to complete the game in hard mode in order to unlock the babel stages. It's been more than 5-6 years since I platinumed the game, so I'm not sure.

12 minutes ago, Neliel999 said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that you needed to complete the game in hard mode in order to unlock the babel stages. It's been more than 5-6 years since I platinumed the game, so I'm not sure.

From what I remember, the Babel stages are unlocked by finishing the game on any difficulty because I never touched Hard mode but still manged to unlock every Babel stage without issue ?.

• 3 weeks later...

I've managed to get all trophies and the most annoying one is probably all gold prizes. You have to do all stages (normal and arrange modes) in all difficulties (easy, normal and hard).

Getting the new endings was so random. I don't even remember how they pop'd up.

All others are pretty much the same except for the new characters you have to save and Rin's path. But that's it. 

Glad I am done with it (and with Axis Mundi too haha). GL to ppl trying to plat this game ^^

• Like 1