Jameseven

Anyone wanna play this coop?

8 posts in this topic

Might be wasting my time making this topic because the game has been out a while now but Im hoping to find a coop partner for the platinum and all the dlc trophies.

I had an old PSN profile that I got the platinum on with the help of a friend but now Ive made a new account I don't know anyone else willing to help me.

I love this game and would dearly love to plat it on my new profile as well, so if anyone is interested please do contact me.

I am in the UK and am available weekdays from 5PM GMT sometimes earlier and usually all weekend, if that helps you know if your schedule will work well with mine.

You'll need to make a boosting session if you want to play with anyone. =)

Im kinda new to organising boosting sessions etc, but maybe you can help me?

It was my understanding I could only make a boosting session for a game that was on my profile or is that not the case?

I guess I could boot it up and sync it to this account anyway if I need to or do you know if theres a better solution?

Thanks

16 minutes ago, Jameseven said:

Im kinda new to organising boosting sessions etc, but maybe you can help me?

It was my understanding I could only make a boosting session for a game that was on my profile or is that not the case?

I guess I could boot it up and sync it to this account anyway if I need to or do you know if theres a better solution?

Thanks

Yes. This is true. When you try to create a session it will open a list of games in your profile. Open Bloodborne and earn at least one trophy (doesn't have to be in Bloodborne) then the game will show on your profile. 

7 minutes ago, BigHonkingOne said:

Yes. This is true. When you try to create a session it will open a list of games in your profile. Open Bloodborne and earn at least one trophy (doesn't have to be in Bloodborne) then the game will show on your profile. 

Thank you for the advice, its good to know I don't need to actually get a trophy on Bloodborne for it to appear on the list.

It looks like the server maintenance is over now so I can attempt to sort this out the way you recommended.

Thanks again.

Edited by Jameseven

Sorry for the confusion. You don't have to earn the trophy in Bloodborne. You can earn it in another game. But if you just open Bloodborne and don't do anything else, it won't show up on your profile. If you open and then close Bloodborne, you can earn a trophy in a different game and Bloodborne will show up as 0% complete at that point. 

I understood your first post the way you intended it, but thanks for further clarifying things.

I've just been downloading the 8.5GB update for Bloodborne, now I'm going to give that a go.

Out of interest do you know what would happen if I created the boosting session then deleted the game from my profile and re-synced it?

Would it delete the boosting session as well or would it remain?

54 minutes ago, Jameseven said:

I understood your first post the way you intended it, but thanks for further clarifying things.

I've just been downloading the 8.5GB update for Bloodborne, now I'm going to give that a go.

Out of interest do you know what would happen if I created the boosting session then deleted the game from my profile and re-synced it?

Would it delete the boosting session as well or would it remain?

The session should remain after you’ve created. The game just needs to be on your profile in order to make the session