Stackable games - NA

OverHypedG

Hi guys,

I am from Europe and I buy for my vita and PS4 only on European market. I would like to buy also stackable games from NA, but I am afraid not to get banned from PSN profiles and from Sony for doing something that I shouldn't.

So I am asking you guys for help - what is the most secure way to purchase NA games on my european account and get the trophyes?

Thx

2 hours ago, Rakinho993 said:

Hi guys,

I am from Europe and I buy for my vita and PS4 only on European market. I would like to buy also stackable games from NA, but I am afraid not to get banned from PSN profiles and from Sony for doing something that I shouldn't.

So I am asking you guys for help - what is the most secure way to purchase NA games on my european account and get the trophyes?

Thx

You shouldn't worry, you won't be banned for playing games outside of your region. Keep in mind that the vita is region locked to the account that you created with your Vita unless your buying physical cartridges then your fine. People usually go to play-asia.com for games from different regions, myself included. 

3 hours ago, TheYuriG said:

There isn't one. You make another NA account and buy stuff there using pre paid cards.

definitely this. there's trophy lists from germany to hong kong.

need to make the actual account and have the right credit but it's possible or even try to find the physical copy of that version.

Edited by kingdrake2