Gnocchi...

Mokujin

Just an FYI RE this game... I was planning to pop the Gnocchi trophy at lunchtime on Thursday (it's almost 3am on that Thursday), so I went on NERO to check exactly how to do it incase of time constraints because I wanted to pop it naturally and not fiddling with the settings, I went into the restaraunt and there was the Gnocchi, at 2:26AM... trophy popped and that's the platinum. basically moral of the story is... not lunchtime but I got it legitimately!

The best bit is that the game crashed so my plat screenshot is a ps4 crashed application screen?

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Keidah said:

The best bit is that the game crashed so my plat screenshot is a ps4 crashed application screen1f602.png

That happened to me too ?, I was to put a screen shot of it on the other thread, but kept forgetting... In my case I think that the Gnocchi trophy has the correct screenshot, but the plat has the error report screen ? . At the time, I thought that it was because I ajuste the date on ps4 manually (I usually only have access to the ps4 at weekends, and it I needed the plat for an event, so, I couldn't wait until I had a weekday off), but seems like it's not the case.. 

14 hours ago, Sydoki said:

Does it really matter when you can adjust your console time manually? 1f914.png

Ya, time and date can be manually changed for the trophy. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

At the time, I thought that it was because I ajuste the date on ps4 manually (I usually only have access to the ps4 at weekends, and it I needed the plat for an event, so, I couldn't wait until I had a weekday off), but seems like it's not the case.. 

yeah no i think its just because it's completely broken regardless? Nero plat screenshot is now one of my favourites just because it's ridiculous?

• Like 1