Challenger

Spraragen88

So I figured out what happens when you "challenge". - Basically it sends a request message so the challenged player needs to go to their XMB and accept the challenge. Most people ignore it so the matchmaking screen will stay forever until they accept or you quit out.

YOU NEED TO CHALLENGE, HAVE IT BE ACCEPTED AND FINISH THE MATCH 10 TIMES.

Just challenging people doesn't cut it. The trophy unlocks when you reach 10 challenged players in the battle log. I boosted myself. I have two PS4s, I just kept sending challenges to myself and winning for my main profile. Took about an hour with all the dang loading.

On 17/2/2019 at 8:50 PM, Spraragen88 said:

So I figured out what happens when you "challenge". - Basically it sends a request message so the challenged player needs to go to their XMB and accept the challenge. Most people ignore it so the matchmaking screen will stay forever until they accept or you quit out.

YOU NEED TO CHALLENGE, HAVE IT BE ACCEPTED AND FINISH THE MATCH 10 TIMES.

Just challenging people doesn't cut it. The trophy unlocks when you reach 10 challenged players in the battle log. I boosted myself. I have two PS4s, I just kept sending challenges to myself and winning for my main profile. Took about an hour with all the dang loading.

you have 2 copy of the games?

• 2 years later...

I see the Chevron above the player’s avatar, but when I press Square, nothing happens, at all. Am I missing something?

EDIT: Nevermind, I tried a different playstation and it worked so it was just some random glitch I guess.

Edited by Long-Ryde
nevermind

• 3 weeks later...