Dirt Rally Multiplayer Trophy

DRF_1997

Hi guys i have a region 3 account and it seems that everytime i went online i cant find other players, is there any tips for finding players? and if anyone would like to trophy boost with me please let me know, that would be a huge help 

thanks beforehand guys :D

1 hour ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

Have you tried a popular time of the day like Saturday Afternoon to Nighttime? Seems like setting up a gaming/boosting session is necessary if you don't find anybody online :)

Thanks for the advice :D i'll try that, also is it neccesary to post up the session here or just wait in the game for other players to pop up? 

9 hours ago, DRF_1997 said:

Thanks for the advice :D i'll try that, also is it neccesary to post up the session here or just wait in the game for other players to pop up? 

Well you did write that you didn't have much luck finding anyone so far, so you can increase your chances if you set up a gaming or boosting session :) granted, it may take a while (days?) if someone joins but the other option is to wait in the ingame menus for someone to appear and i wouldn't do that for more than an hour two once in a while...

I have those trophies already but if you like i'll join you and you'll get them quickly...

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

Well you did write that you didn't have much luck finding anyone so far, so you can increase your chances if you set up a gaming or boosting session :) granted, it may take a while (days?) if someone joins but the other option is to wait in the ingame menus for someone to appear and i wouldn't do that for more than an hour two once in a while...

I have those trophies already but if you like i'll join you and you'll get them quickly...

Wow you would do that, thanks a lot man, i've sent you a friend request, let me know if you've received it :D