Trophy Thoughts?

UNLOADED

I'm really not adding to the discussion here but I'm forcing myself not to look as I've been waiting for this game for so long that I don't want spoil anything. Having platinum'd the other games I know what kind of trophies I'm in for but I still want to be surprised on my first play through.

Even if the trophies are crap or super hard, we're still in for an amazing game so I don't care either way.

• Like 2

Not a fan of stealth trophies and I hope that none of the collectible-oriented stuff is missable. Seems like a pretty standard Metro list, not sure how difficult Ranger Hardcore is though. Didn't look at the hidden trophies either. In any case I intend to play through the game blind disregarding trophies on my initial playthrough anyway. Most importantly, the game looks great and I'm excited to play through it.

Edited by Jay_Cash

Doesn't look challenging to be honest. The one to look for is probably Ranger Hardcore difficulty. Still gonna play it twice tho', I've been waiting so long for this that I just want to do a smooth and easy first playthrough of the game. 

I almost want to cancel my plan this weekend so I could just stay at home naked and playing this all day :(

i'm playing on the ranger hardcore difficulty and oh boy its tough, especially human enemies with the shotgun they can 1 shot kill you and reset your whole progress as you cant manually save on this difficulty. Add to that the clunky controls and the low sensitivity which are both unchanged from the previous installments.

Edited by n9rawy_5220
edit

Ranger Hardcore disables quicksaving, but checkpoints are still enabled and are quite generous, it's no permadeath/mein leben type thing. Also there is chapter select and collectibles aren't missable, however there are choices to make for the good/bad endings but I don't know them all, and actions that related to some of your crew staying with you, it's like the moral points of previous games but nowhere near as many to get