IP banned from updating profiles?

7 minutes ago, IoIly said:

Sometimes i want to check someone's profile statistic. Is it possible to do it without updating? 

You can type the profile name in the address bar.

Eg: psnprofiles.com/accountnamehere

That's the easiest way.  Otherwise, you can type the account in the text box and before submitting you can select View instead of Update from the pop-in context menu.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ImStylinOnYaBro said:

Glad I’m not the only one, but this shouldn’t even be a thing. I update because the purpose is to view someone’s up to date profile. xD 

yeah its still not fixed for me and others when i made my topic. been over a week for me, i've read other topics from other years with people having this issue and some people said there's was going on for over a month.

i tried with many devices but i guess they are all connected to the same router. i don't have a cell phone of my own but i've read of that as a solution, however i used my brothers and it gave the message on that as well, i guess because wi-fi only works on that phone from the router.

7 minutes ago, Kai_armour95 said:

ive been ip blocked for months still not fixed no idea why either

well if it lasts that long without a fix, me personally i think i would request to be removed as there would be no point of even having your account even be able to viewed if you're unable to update. i would just use this site for guides. i thought about this personally last night. if it goes without a fix for an allotted amount of time that will likely be my next step.

12 minutes ago, RJP_X said:

well if it lasts that long without a fix, me personally i think i would request to be removed as there would be no point of even having your account even be able to viewed if you're unable to update. i would just use this site for guides. i thought about this personally last night. if it goes without a fix for an allotted amount of time that will likely be my next step.

i can update it via my vita just not my pc for some reason

9 minutes ago, Kai_armour95 said:

i can update it via my vita just not my pc for some reason

that's odd, i cant on computer, tablet, PS4, nor my brothers cell phone. i'll try my vita but i doubt it since everything is connected to the same wi-fi.

EDIT: nope, vita didn't work either. :c

Edited by RJP_X

This happened to me aswell last week. I was trying to update my own profile then got set into a queue in like 10 minutes without getting it to update my profile. I then tried again 2 or 3 times and i got blocked. So you are definitely not alone on this. 

The day I got blocked I didn't even update any other users except my own... Other people can update my profile but I can't. I managed to update it with my cell phone (logged off psnprofiles) when not connected to the wifi. I felt naked without updating my profile after I got some trophies so I had to try ?

Edited by JrsAlster

7 hours ago, IoIly said:

Sometimes i want to check someone's profile statistic. Is it possible to do it without updating? 

Click "Leaderboard" on the top and search the user you want to check.

My IP is still banned, it is over 10 days already. Before it would take around than 3 days to get unbanned.

• Like 1