Patch 1.09 - Broken trophy progress

kandbw1138

Automatic update of this patch has broken my progress and I cannot get the spear, short sword or banking trophies regardless of whether I do all 5 banking or all 9 crafting.  Though the big swords still worked.  And the new patch has made more enemies so combat is harder - thanks.  This is the last time I ever listen to a critics review.  I would advise anyone attempting the platinum to turn off auto updates assuming of course that the trophies are actually achievable in the patch you start with.

On a new game with Patch 1.09 I managed to get the Speed run, finish game and finish with less than 40 deaths.  I have gotten a couple of the perfect bosses but I cannot get the banking one.  I have done ten in the same session with no luck.  The bank was updated according to the patch notes.  I did manage the 1000 tech enemies really early - so maybe the kills are counting across playthroughs. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I can confirm that the 1000 kill and reach the 10th floor trophies are working after exiting the game on the most recent patch. Closed the game to play someone else, launched the game again and reached the 3rdfloor of the golem dungeon for the 10th time (just needed one more) and it popped shorty after that the 1000 kill golem dungeon one popped also.

48 minutes ago, ZeromusF4 said:

I can confirm that the 1000 kill and reach the 10th floor trophies are working after exiting the game on the most recent patch. Closed the game to play someone else, launched the game again and reached the 3rdfloor of the golem dungeon for the 10th time (just needed one more) and it popped shorty after that the 1000 kill golem dungeon one popped also.

Thank you for the update! Does that make every trophy fixed and obtainable now?

34 minutes ago, Sydoki said:

Thank you for the update! Does that make every trophy fixed and obtainable now?

I'll update more as I push through for the plat, going for speed and perfect kills and broom on my next playthrough. My current run is gonna be all kills and all 3rd floors

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ZeromusF4 said:

I'll update more as I push through for the plat, going for speed and perfect kills and broom on my next playthrough. My current run is gonna be all kills and all 3rd floors

I'll keep an eye on the tread! Have been planning to start the game myself. Once again, thanks for the updates :)

On 2/14/2019 at 3:26 PM, kandbw1138 said:

Automatic update of this patch has broken my progress and I cannot get the spear, short sword or banking trophies regardless of whether I do all 5 banking or all 9 crafting.  Though the big swords still worked.  And the new patch has made more enemies so combat is harder - thanks.  This is the last time I ever listen to a critics review.  I would advise anyone attempting the platinum to turn off auto updates assuming of course that the trophies are actually achievable in the patch you start with.

What i did is unlock all weapons and restarted the game and they all popped , for the banking trophy you need to earn money 5 times so you need to make a profit for it to count. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 18/6/2019 at 10:09 PM, MaT-_420_- said:

What i did is unlock all weapons and restarted the game and they all popped , for the banking trophy you need to earn money 5 times so you need to make a profit for it to count. 

Weapon trick works, but how did you unlocked Desert Dungeon trophies? It stopped working right there.

• 2 weeks later...

I just beat this game tonight.

The trophy for beating the game glitched on me.
Also, the trophy for finishing the game with less than 40 deaths did not pop and I am quite sure I made it.
The trophy for crafting all small swords also glitched on me.
The trophy for buying all shop decorations.. also glitched.

I quit the game and started again and while I was at the title screen some random trophy popped up (the one for getting 20 healing items out of breakable stuff) and I had no idea I had done it lol

I really like this game, its one of hidden indie gems, a breath of fresh air but these trophies are so glitched that it hurts.

Think I will start a new file tomorrow, see how it goes but this is just sad. I have never gotten a game to glitch that many trophies on me before.

If anyone knows a work around or a safe method to prevent glitching, please share, specially from the ones I mentioned above.

Edit: I deleted my game data, reinstalled and tried again. Started a new game on a different save file and just now, upon beating the game, all the trophies that had glitched on my first run got unlocked, aside from the crafting all short swords but that one I havent even tried yet.

The 'decorative mind" trophy glitched on my first run so this time, to be safe, I bought all the shop upgrades at once upon unlocking the hawker (yes, waited until I had beaten the game so I would already unlock him with all the possible upgrades). Not sure if this is related but its the only real thing I did different from my previous run where the trophy didnt unlocked.

To be safe, Im gonna try similar approach on the craft weapons trophies. Going to save money and materials to craft all weapons of the same category at the same time

Edited by dope_Reality
Solution for glitch

• 2 weeks later...