Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kandbw1138

Patch 1.09 - Broken trophy progress

8 posts in this topic

Automatic update of this patch has broken my progress and I cannot get the spear, short sword or banking trophies regardless of whether I do all 5 banking or all 9 crafting.  Though the big swords still worked.  And the new patch has made more enemies so combat is harder - thanks.  This is the last time I ever listen to a critics review.  I would advise anyone attempting the platinum to turn off auto updates assuming of course that the trophies are actually achievable in the patch you start with.

I also managed the spears and all weapons by completing them and then reloading the game.  However, the trophy for completing the game does not work.

There does seem to have been a few more platinum earners recently so I'm guessing this is just down to determined grinders than trophy fixes?

On a new game with Patch 1.09 I managed to get the Speed run, finish game and finish with less than 40 deaths.  I have gotten a couple of the perfect bosses but I cannot get the banking one.  I have done ten in the same session with no luck.  The bank was updated according to the patch notes.  I did manage the 1000 tech enemies really early - so maybe the kills are counting across playthroughs. 

I finally got the banker one by deleting my install and deleting all my save files and starting completely over on Patch 1.09.

I’ve had this game for awhile but never played, will everything be fine if I start on the latest patch?

Edited by NaseemJohn