Skill Games

theitdemon

Does anyone have any tips for the skill games?

I have been trying the penalties one but struggle to get more than about 25k.

I am using Cristiano Ronaldo if that is important.

I have seen videos on the internet but none really seem to explain the best way of doing it. Should I just be powering up with Circle or should I be pressing a combination of buttons?

Just circle... press on the first slide through the green to save time. Clear the two white boxes in the top left & right first... then clear the bottom ones. Try to take "clean shots" (don't hit any other boxes) on the white boxes, I have the impression it awards more points, I might be wrong tho. After that just clear the other boxes. Other then that just hope the NPC doesn't fuck you over with a keeper that catches everything.

To be fair I found the dribbling challenge to be much much easier.

I am stuck on (I think) the silver challenge.

Either way, it is the one where you dribble from the halfway line weaving though some poles, then around some cones and finally put the ball in the net.

I can't work out the best way to dribble. I never seem to be able to keep close control and be able to go round the course quick enough.

I don't understand what you are supposed to do when you get to the end and score. Sometimes the targets don't light up and I get no points for scoring.

I am stuck on (I think) the silver challenge.

Either way, it is the one where you dribble from the halfway line weaving though some poles, then around some cones and finally put the ball in the net.

I can't work out the best way to dribble. I never seem to be able to keep close control and be able to go round the course quick enough.

I don't understand what you are supposed to do when you get to the end and score. Sometimes the targets don't light up and I get no points for scoring.

While dribbling you should press L2 to keep the ball close to your foot. If possible combined with R2 to speed up the process a little. Just test it out for a bit, it might be frustrating at first but once you get the hang of it, it gets a lot easier.

If the target at the end does not light up you have possibly missed something along the course.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...