Get Out if My Head Trophy??

jonesywvu16

If you successfully use Vella’s Banish skill on a Soul Survivor, you will send that Soul Survivor to Alex’s Mind Dungeon. It will be behind a randomly selected door, and when you open that door, you purge the Soul Survivor from the Mind Dungeon in exchange for some of Vella’s PP.

I assume that, if you do this five times, you’ll get the trophy. (I’ve only done this once, though, so I’m not positive.)

Now that you have this trophy, maybe you can help ME with it. I'm approaching what appears to be the end of the game (days are marking off on a calendar), and I have only banished 4 Soul Survivors to the Mind Dungeon: 1 when I was fighting the Golden Alpaca earlier in the game (I was still trying to figure out the Banish minigame at that point), and 1 in each of 3 ONISM side quests that feature boss battles against Soul Survivors. I'm still missing one, and I'm not sure I'll see one and have the opportunity to return to the mind dungeon to purge it. Is another opportunity to purge a Soul Survivor coming, or am I SOL?