Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Buthol3K

Commercial Tiles Not Developing

4 posts in this topic

After the latest update - the one which fixed I Want It All - is anyone experiencing greater difficulty in getting commercial tiles (any) to develop? I have a small 30k city I'm running currently which I originally developed like a county with separate towns. Since the update I've seen steady industrial and residential growth but with the exception of only SIX light commercial buildings there has been no commercial and office development at all. Nada. This has been going on for over 3 in game years and I even lowered all commercial taxes from 12% to 9% but I can't spur commercial growth. I've played this game both on PC and PS4 for well over 150 hours and I've never experienced this so any help would be appreciated; I'm hoping it's not a bug and I'm simply doing something wrong. 

I've had this bug. I de-zoned my High density tiles and re-zoned to about 20% low density and 80% high desnity to get a bit of growth in, it seemed to kick the high density tiles into action.

With every update Tantalus fixes one thing and breaks another.

The problem is, they only update the game when they launch an expansion. So wait for Park Life.

I figured it out, I had to zone some organic market commercial zones and then once those developed my other commercial zones developed.