crazycarnz

crazycarnz's Dispute

10 posts in this topic

crazycarnz

Hitman: Absolution
My trophies earnt for this game are all earnt within the timeframe that the servers were still online.

You should put the reason given for the flag on your post it makes it easier to help. Your list looks okay to me. I rushed to get this completed before the servers closed and you finished the online 2 months before I did. Unless you’ve edited timestamps (which they will know) I’d say this flag will be lifted!

Edited by HOGIE838IRE

4 minutes ago, HOGIE838IRE said:

You should put the reason given for the flag on your post it makes it easier to help. Your list looks okay to me. I rushed to get this completed before the servers closed and you finished the online 2 months before I did. Unless you’ve edited timestamps (which they will know) I’d say this flag will be lifted!

Well, he changed timestamps...

Edited by MMDE

1 hour ago, crazycarnz said:

crazycarnz

Hitman: Absolution
My trophies earnt for this game are all earnt within the timeframe that the servers were still online.

He did change time stamps. I copied his trophy times on psntl.

3 flags, bye.

Edited by skroq

@MMDE how many flags is that now?

7 minutes ago, grimydawg said:

He has at least three now.  His PSN title should be #1 fraud in New Zealand :hmm: 

Damn, the last time someone threw shade at a New Zealander...they got hit with this badass tune. You better watch that the Hiphopopotamus and Rhymenoceros don't come after you.

34 minutes ago, grimydawg said:

He has at least three now.  His PSN title should be #1 fraud in New Zealand :hmm: 

Savage.