Critics Choice Sale ends 3/1 8AM PT

Bos10George

had to change my line-up, borderlands pre-sequel and access denied stays:

Collar X malice (vita)

Alekhine's gun (ps4)

is now the current lineup, if nothing appears on the next 2 sales i'll have to work with the list there's some things left.

trying to target some of the easier vita games (vita games are hard to pick up on sales).

Edited by kingdrake2

Some good deals. 

Would someone recommend watchdogs 2 gold edition for $30 CAD? I'm personally leaning towards no. I played watchdogs 1 and it was okay and I feel like this is just more watchdogs with a few extra add-ons (which isn't necessarily a bad thing if you liked the first one). 

And there's Wolfy 2 deluxe for $36 CAD which I would buy for sure butttttt I've a few games atm to tackle which could take months to finish and so I might skip this one as well. If by the time I finish what I have and the sale price hasn't changed I'll buy it. 

2 hours ago, AndresLionheart said:

Why is DLC not on sale when the complete editions of games are? I've been waiting on Nioh's DLC for a while since I already have the game physical, but only the game and the game with the DLC ever go on sale -.-

Not even just Complete Editions...why is DLC not on sale EVERY SINGLE TIME its main game is on sale (or at least, more often than not)? It honestly feels like Sony and the games devs actively punish the people who bought a standard edition for whatever reason they did. I just don't get why DLC is so under utilized in sales. I mean we still bought your game...standard or not...so if you're going to put it on sale, why not give us the option now of getting the DLC we decided to wait on? 

I mean, I get it...it's a marketing decision. It's like giving us a standard game on PS+ for "free" that has a ton of DLC. Give people the game for free, and make them pay out the ass for the DLC...it's seen as a win/win for everyone. So here it's given at a discount, and if you want the DLC, that's where the real money is going to go. But I feel like this marketing technique has always been counter productive, People are more willing to buy something if it's cheaper...you make up the difference in price in number of people who buy it. 

I've been sitting here for nearly 3 years now waiting for the Watch Dogs 2 DLC to go on sale...and not once has it been. They constantly push the Gold Edition...but if you bought the standard at any point then they basically say "screw you" on the season pass. 

Anyways...I have Gravity Rush Remastered, Gravity Rush 2 and Need for Speed: Payback Deluxe sitting in my cart...might pull the trigger, not entirely sure yet. 

Edited by Viper
  • Like 2

That Muramasa DLC sale is insane! Definitely need to get that. DLC on sale by itself is a rarity. There are actually a few really good Vita deals, too. $5 for A Rose in the Twilight is a steal. And $8 for The Nonary Games!? It may be time I properly play 999. 

Edited by DamagingRob
  • Like 3