Critics Choice Sale ends 3/1 8AM PT

Bos10George

1 hour ago, RJP_X said:

is mind 0/zero really bad? 

Yeah it's shit, but I don't think in a buggy way? I only played a couple dungeons. I looked at your Vita games, for the price it's on sale, it's worth it.

It's first person dungeon tho, I think a lot of people are turned off by that.

8 minutes ago, mako-heart said:

Yeah it's shit, but I don't think in a buggy way? I only played a couple dungeons. I looked at your Vita games, for the price it's on sale, it's worth it.

It's first person dungeon tho, I think a lot of people are turned off by that.

yeah i like first person dungeon crawlers. i doubt that would be the reason the game is slammed, its got a 57 metacritic and a low rating on gamefaqs as well. kinda odd it would be in a critics choice sale lol. but yeah, other first person dungeon crawlers have better scoring so i know its not the genre that gives it low ratings, gotta be something else with the game.

then again i think the criminal girls games had ratings that low and i enjoyed them, especially the first one. i enjoy more lower rated games compared to higher rated ones, being a vita fan and all lol.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RJP_X said:

also is a rose in the twilight any good? picked up the stuff i mentioned in an earlier post.

Heard great things about rose in the twilight, still have yet to play it tho. Mind0 I’ve heard nothing but awful things but I might just pick it up for 5 bucks too for the hell of it. It does apparently end on a cliffhanger sequel bait that will never happen

• Like 1

Wanna grab Mind0 5$ is really cheap, plus we wont be getting anymore vita games so this will never be on psplus, mind as well.

But I hate difficulty related trophies...for those that played and platted. Can dungeons be grinded to level up to make bosses much easier?

3 hours ago, RJP_X said:

also is a rose in the twilight any good? picked up the stuff i mentioned in an earlier post.

From everyone I've talked to that went for the Plat, it sounds like a tremendous pain in the ass.. I didn't think it was too terrible on the lowest difficulty, though. But it does end on a cliff hanger, as it was not meant to be a one and done series. 

If you like dark and twisted fairy tales and solving puzzles, I think it's very good. Even at full price, I'd say it's worth it. Which is only $10, but still. 

Edited by DamagingRob

1 hour ago, DEI2EK said:

Heard great things about rose in the twilight, still have yet to play it tho. Mind0 I’ve heard nothing but awful things but I might just pick it up for 5 bucks too for the hell of it. It does apparently end on a cliffhanger sequel bait that will never happen

19 minutes ago, DamagingRob said:

From everyone I've talked to that went for the Plat, it sounds like a tremendous pain in the ass.. I didn't think it was too terrible on the lowest difficulty, though. But it does end on a cliff hanger, as it was not meant to be a one and done series. 

If you like dark and twisted fairy tales and solving puzzles, I think it's very good. Even at full price, I'd say it's worth it. Which is only $10, but still. 

i see, that's unfortunate that it ends on a cliff hanger when a sequel is unlikely, especially after the reception it got that its more unlikely. that's actually a reason why i haven't started Rogue Galaxy yet, is because from my understanding it ends on a cliff hanger of sorts. and that's another game that a sequel is pretty unlikely for at this point. then again you never know, unlikely things sometimes happen in the video game world.

i would be going for plat. if i picked it up, i'm no stranger to grindy games lol. however i'll give it some thought, thanks for the input everyone. 

4 hours ago, RJP_X said:

I have the Mind=0 platinum... The game wants to be Persona badly but falls behind on every aspect. Not to say it’s terrible, just... average? I don’t recall it being difficult, just grindy. But then, what jrpg isn’t?

I bought A Rose in the Twilight some time ago but haven’t played it yet. It’s supposed to be like htolniq, which I liked just fine.

• Like 1