The Blakk Vulture

Access Denied Platinum Walkthrough

8 posts in this topic

This platinum walkthrough will help you through all 36 levels in the game, and all miscellaneous trophies in about 1 hour. :) 

 

1f3c6.png Trophy Timestamps 1f3c6.png

 

Introduction: 0:06

Level 1: 0:32 - First Step Trophy 1f3c6.png

Replay Level 1 for One More Time Trophy 1f3c6.png

Level 2: 1:34

Level 3: 2:20

Level 4: 3:24

Level 5: 3:59

Level 6: 4:37 - Sixth Level Trophy 1f3c6.png

Level 7: 5:17

Level 8: 5:57

Level 9: 6:54

Level 10: 7:35

Level 11: 8:25

Level 12: 8:50

Level 13: 9:34 - Mittelspiel Trophy 1f3c6.png

Level 14: 10:40

Level 15: 12:02 - For Short Circuit Trophy 1f3c6.png - For Level 15 - 12:43

Level 16: 13:15

Level 17: 13:50

Level 18: 15:30 - Half Levels Trophy 1f3c6.png

Level 19: 17:08 - Turn On/Off Trophy 1f3c6.png (Miscellaneous trophy for using switches 100 times unlocked for me here but this may vary for you too in terms of when it pops) - It Was Hard Trophy 1f3c6.png (Miscellaneous trophy for spending 3 minutes in one level unlocked for me here but this may vary for you too in terms of when it pops as you can do this trophy in any level)

Level 20: 20:39

Level 21: 21:10

Level 22: 22:43

Level 23: 24:33

Level 24: 27:06

Level 25: 28:48 - Endspiel Trophy 1f3c6.png

Level 26: 29:17

Level 27: 30:44 - For I Have Tried Trophy 1f3c6.png (Miscellaneous trophy for choosing to skip a level) - Reload Level 27 - 31:20

Level 28: 31:56

Level 29: 32:48

Level 30: 34:34 - Thirty Levels Trophy 1f3c6.png

Level 31: 35:34

Level 32: 36:00

Level 33: 38:26

Level 34: 40:37

Level 35: 41:24

Level 36: 42:43 - All Levels Trophy 1f3c6.png, Last Step Trophy 1f3c6.png & Platinum Hacker Trophy 1f3c6.png

 

Enjoy your new fast and stackable platinum! 1f3c6.png :) 

 

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

possible in less than half an hour

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, maxijodi said:

possible in less than half an hour

 

 

True but I say one hour because some people are slower than others. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seriously what is with all these shitty games releasing with an under hour platinum. 

 

These things used to be really rare or they were subjugated to movie-tie in games. I used to joke that "developers should just make a shitty game, load it full of trophies and make some quick cash" but now they are actually doing it.

 

Getting to 100 platinums used to take a long time but now you can probably do it in under a month if you wanted to.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Dr_Mayus Is anything with a quick plat a shitty game? I haven't played it yet, but I dare to say that Access Denied is far from that. It seems to be an average puzzle game with a cool concept of solving riddles to unlock a box. I can't be the only one who got interested in seeing the trailer BEFORE seeing the trophy list, can I? 

 

I understand your point though. I'm disgusted by how many games are done quickly and poorly just to give people the platinum they greatly desire. Let's skip the fact that buying a puzzle game and then following a guide to solve all the riddles is just pointless. 

Money well spent! Congrats!

 

Still waiting for that EU release though...

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, RockyJokerPL said:

@Dr_Mayus Is anything with a quick plat a shitty game? I haven't played it yet, but I dare to say that Access Denied is far from that. It seems to be an average puzzle game with a cool concept of solving riddles to unlock a box. I can't be the only one who got interested in seeing the trailer BEFORE seeing the trophy list, can I? 

 

I understand your point though. I'm disgusted by how many games are done quickly and poorly just to give people the platinum they greatly desire. Let's skip the fact that buying a puzzle game and then following a guide to solve all the riddles is just pointless. 

Money well spent! Congrats!

 

Still waiting for that EU release though...

 

I will say, I got Access Denied early, and I played it before knowing the trophy list, but regardless, I felt that the game was a great concept, it had a real good feel to it. Besides the fact it's an easy platinum, it's also a good puzzle game to dip in and out of. 

 

EU version keeps getting pushed back which is annoying bit Sony likes to f**k around sometimes lol. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/15/2019 at 2:19 PM, Dr_Mayus said:

Seriously what is with all these shitty games releasing with an under hour platinum. 

 

These things used to be really rare or they were subjugated to movie-tie in games. I used to joke that "developers should just make a shitty game, load it full of trophies and make some quick cash" but now they are actually doing it.

 

Getting to 100 platinums used to take a long time but now you can probably do it in under a month if you wanted to.

 

This used to be this way for Xbox 360 too, only we didn't have platinum trophies.

 

I tried making this discussion over at PST.org but ended up getting blasted because I was obviously a bit too "biased".

 

They are shovelware games, which I wouldn't really consider to be games anyway.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Spaz said:

 

This used to be this way for Xbox 360 too, only we didn't have platinum trophies.

 

I tried making this discussion over at PST.org but ended up getting blasted because I was obviously a bit too "biased".

 

They are shovelware games, which I wouldn't really consider to be games anyway.

Man, if only the Wii had achievements or something. That was the ultimate Shovelware system. So much so that it went from the Official Nintendo Seal of Quality to just the Official Nintendo Seal. I always found it hilarious that Nintendo actually removed the word Quality from their game covers :P

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.