Here to steal your hearts

PlatinumThief88

Hi everyone. So I'm fairly new here, as you can guess.
A little about me. I'm from the UK and have been gaming since I was 3 on my Mum's Sega MegaDrive with Sonic the Hedgehog. I grew up on GameBoy and PS1 and then PS2, but move over to the X360 that generation. After been disenchanted with the X1 after a plague of system issues and months of sending it back and forth for repair, but never getting anywhere, I finally came back to PlayStation, and it really has felt like coming home.
I picked up a PS4 with several games, which I originally connected to an old account I made on a friends PS3, as well as said friends PS3, and games collection, which he sold me for £120, as he's stopped gaming for the most part.

This account itself originally started as a drunken mess around, when I was looking at my old account and just seeing how many games I had on it that didn't even break the 10% completion mark. I decided I could make a far better account where I'd platinum (or at least try to) everything, then proceeded to look up the easiest possible platinum's, and did just that platinumed them (Slyde, Super Destronaut DX, My Name is Mayo, and Jack N' Jill DX). Right now though I've started to take the account more seriously and it's pretty much become my main account, with more recent additions to my platinum collection been Skyrim, Star Wars: The Force Unleashed and Spyro The Dragon (apparently I have a thing for the letter S?)

Currently my focus is on Final Fantasy XIII. Never played it before, despite been a huge fan of the series on past consoles, have heard a lot of mixed things about it, but so far I'm enjoying it for the most part.

Not much else to say really. This place seems like a good community and I'm happy to be a part of it.

Edited by PlatinumThief88
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, TheYuriG said:

I see this is a new account with some known ezpz. You have done this before, haven't you? What is the ID of your previous account, I wonder?

Yeah, most people don't just get a PS4 and the first thing they play are easy plats. Not to mention, he has Another World, which was free for plus last year... The account is about 30 days old!

Anyways, best of luck with your account! I don't care if it's an old account or new, but I hope you enjoy the forums!

Hello there, welcome to PSNP!

13 hours ago, PlatinumThief88 said:

Currently my focus is on Final Fantasy XIII. Never played it before, despite been a huge fan of the series on past consoles, have heard a lot of mixed things about it, but so far I'm enjoying it for the most part.

Glad you're enjoying that game! Although it wasn't really praised when it launched, it's still a very nice addition to the saga and it did age well. I've recently got the platinum, so if you need any tips feel free to drop a message.