Battle-Car Collector glitched ?

Sir_Muteb

so i just started the game and played on utopia to get the aerial goal , when i finished the trophy unlocked !!

i saw a couple of posts on reddit that has the same thing both on XBOX and PS4 !!

did something change in the game ?

i checked on another account that i never played the game in and saw only 6 cars locked and all require to finish 1 match to unlock !!

sweet tooth also was already unlocked , back when i did the platinum for myself i think you had to win a match with each car to unlock it.!!

• Like 2

• 1 year later...

I wonder if you have to unlock 5 cars on the rocket pass now its F2P for it to unlock, because i also have 24 cars but no car collector

21 hours ago, mareepx said:

How odd, since they have changed this trophy to 'car collector' I cannot get it to pop, despite trophy requirements stating 'collect 5 cars' and I already own 24 - so it's still incredibly broken. Very frustrating that I don't know what I have to do to make it pop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seems like the rate for this trophy dropped in the last few days: https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/3679-rocket-league/8-car-collector

Maybe this one is glitched indeed?

It was 5-10 people every day before the patch, now it's barely 1 person.

edit. Someone just unlocked it and he started today.

Edited by HusKy

1 hour ago, HusKy said:

Seems like the rate for this trophy dropped in the last few days: https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/3679-rocket-league/8-car-collector

Maybe this one is glitched indeed?

It was 5-10 people every day before the patch, now it's barely 1 person.

edit. Someone just unlocked it and he started today.

That's me I guess, Hello :) Cross-platform progression is now active in Rocket League. I selected the PC as my main platform in my Epic account and then launched the PS4 version. I got the trophy immediately after starting the game (170 hours of playtime on PC) so I can't confirm if this trophy is glitched or how you can obtain it now.

I have a lot of cars in my inventory through several battle passes, so that might be the unlock reason.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Rexarma1 said:

That's me I guess, Hello :) Cross-platform progression is now active in Rocket League. I selected the PC as my main platform in my Epic account and then launched the PS4 version. I got the trophy immediately after starting the game (170 hours of playtime on PC) so I can't confirm if this trophy is glitched or how you can obtain it now.

I have a lot of cars in my inventory through several battle passes, so that might be the unlock reason.

Did you buy the Season 1 Rocket Pass today? 

7 hours ago, Rexarma1 said:

Nope. The cars are from older rocket passes and from opening cases. I don't own the current rocket pass.

That is good to know. That means it is possible to unlock this trophy without needing to buy a new car. 

“Stocked” 150 items trophy unlocked for me after first item in rocket pass, I didn’t know if “Car Collector” may act the same.

20 hours ago, Rexarma1 said:

yeah I've done exactly the same as you yet I didn't get the car collector nor the 150 items and I've played it for 100 hours on steam and have over 5 cars and 150 items so I presuming it's glitched but I have no clue

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bluefalcon2210 said:

yeah I've done exactly the same as you yet I didn't get the car collector nor the 150 items and I've played it for 100 hours on steam and have over 5 cars and 150 items so I presuming it's glitched but I have no clue

Try to get your free rocket pass to level 2. After you unlock another item you'll get the "Stocked" trophy.

Someone posted this comment on reddit about car collector so i thought id leave it here. 

"I believe you have to collect 5 painted or non base game cars to get that achievement. As for the collect 150 items, that one is gonna be easy once the game works properly, just do the challenges, level up and collect rocket pass experience. The items again need to be non base game items that were given to you."

Probably why it didnt pop for me as i had those 24 cars from when it first came out on xbox but i have that achievement before it was changed from 'collect all battle cars'

• Like 2

6 hours ago, OnlyCass said:

Someone posted this comment on reddit about car collector so i thought id leave it here. 

"I believe you have to collect 5 painted or non base game cars to get that achievement. As for the collect 150 items, that one is gonna be easy once the game works properly, just do the challenges, level up and collect rocket pass experience. The items again need to be non base game items that were given to you."

Probably why it didnt pop for me as i had those 24 cars from when it first came out on xbox but i have that achievement before it was changed from 'collect all battle cars'

I can't confirm that that is an ultimate solution to solve the issue. I have 37 cars, several of them are painted or certified and I still didn't get that trophy...wich really bugs me, since soon it'll be the only one I am missing, including the dlc-ones. I really hope that someone will come up with a certain way to make this pop or that they fix it. :( 

I’m pleased to see I’m not the only one that’s stuck here. I am kicking myself for not finishing these trophies years ago!!!

i can’t get 5 cars collected and 150 items trophies to pop, even though I seemingly have 15 or so cars, and hundreds and hundreds of items. 

I’ll try the rocket pass level 2 thingy to see if there’s legitimacy to that, once you get 1 item. But how do I get painted cars of whatever? This seems like a very weird thing to be ignored during this update....

I linked my steam account to my psn so now I have my steam progress in ps account. Instantly I obtein all the trophy but not the car collector. That is strange because I have this trophy on steam. I try to delete my data and restart it but it didn't pop up. I'm starting to be a little afraid

aint got this either, yet have got 12 cars & won with them each...

anybody want to party up for the trophy then feel free to add me... everybody keeps quittin if going a goal down ffs...

edit: got the party bravas trophy now...

finished this game months ago now so please stop sending me requests to help... cheers ppl

Edited by DARKSCORPONOXR