No Way Out Advice? (Standard)

PhantomFear94

On 2/15/2019 at 9:47 PM, phantomfear9494 said:

Hey guys, 

Can consistently get to around 70-80, but I have no real strategy at the moment. I try and keep my flamethrower and spark shots for those pans labrynth looking f**kers, and the shotgun for the poisonous enemies. However, I'm finding this real hard (4-5 attempts). Any advice?

i had the same thing happen kept getting stuck at 80 kills. the 3 aliens that come out the best thing to do is torch them and run. they will leap charge and grab you so you gotta be carefull. it almost comes down to luck. i deleted the game i was so pissed. then i got the flu bad and i said fck it ima try it once more and on my first try got it. if you can get past that part right at 80 then the last people your pretty much home free. i think you get 2 backpacks after them. they seem to be bullet sponges so regular ammo does nothing. i have a vieo of me kiting them unloading over 100 bullets and them not dying and hey killed me. but then i torched their asses. i was down to one hit and no herbs. luckily the few monsters after them are a bit slower and you get another sparkshot. sometimes if you sparkshot one enemy and hes next to another it will kill them both. thats all i can say, theres really no real strategy besides that. its just pure luck. those fkers will lunge at your slow walking ass and cheat so badly its ridiculous.