Online still active?

CL_KANOS

15 hours ago, Sinthoras_96 said:

That studio shut down in 2012 already. Legends was their last game. According to Wikipedia, their website has also been down since quite a while. 

This server issue is probably more on Activisions side as a publisher. But since they don't have the 007 license anymore, the original developer shut down and this is a last gen (soon last last gen) title, I highly doubt anything will be fixed here. 

That is simply not true. 

Quantum of Solace is theoretically still online (you still see the leaderboards) but the matchmaking is broken since 2014 or so and has never been fixed, thus making any online trophies unobtainable. 

Blood Stone servers have once been completely broken, but then something happened and they are working again, but ONLY for people, who didn't play before it went down. 

Now Legends seems to be completely down too. 

This leaves Golden Eye as the only properly working 007 game, which makes me even more believe that this is an issue with Activision and their servers and not with the developer Eurocom, since they also developed Golden Eye. 

What B -boy_Zack meant " every other 007 games, legends, golden eye & blood stone " not quantum of solace since quantum of solace title doesn't include the 007 in its title " 

Edited by ahmwe

3 minutes ago, kryptor_kris said:

keep me updated if it gets fixed i gotta get this game started :o how long would the online take to boost ?

Online trophies less than 6 - 7 hours. I don't know if the game now gets fixed but what's the benefits to get the game & the online not comes back? 

Edited by ahmwe

2 minutes ago, kryptor_kris said:

lets hope it doesnt die out like battleborn :D a little bit off topic but a friend of mine told me gearbox and 2k is normally very good because they fixed a throphie in borderlands

Yeah because boardlands is the main title of the developer & they got a decent numbers of sales (:

11 minutes ago, Immortal-Mob said:

you're wrong. there is a trophy for 24 hours in matches

Sorry for late response I am in the bathroom now (: 00 Agent ( level 50 rank ) you will get this along the way of all the time in the world which is playing 24 hrs.