Online still active?

CL_KANOS

Looking for support on the Activision Twitter page. Anyone that has twitter a simple message to them could go a long way as servers are down :) anyone able to message I would appreciate it to ask what’s happening. Their handle on Twitter is ACTIAssist thanks in advance. 

Edited by Gaming-Kingdoms
Misunderstanding

• 2 years later...
  • 4 months later...

Hi, guys. Any more news on the subject?

Heck, I commend your efforts about these sorts of things. I also try to voice my opinions to the communities and to the corporations. I'll even scoff at them for their poor choices, too. It's always about "moving on". I think that's a lazy attitude and a very dismissive one at that. This is also why I wish more companies just made peer-to-peer servers so that players don't have to rely on those dedicated servers that companies have full control over. 

We, as customers, should have a say in whether or not things get shut down. Companies wouldn't exist without individuals giving them profit. If uproars are loud enough and if the pushback can't be ignored, companies will be on the spot and will be forced to respond. 

But anyway, I have an idea... Why not attempt to contact someone or people with engineering knowledge who can get the servers booted up so that you can sign into your PSN account and finish obtaining the online-only trophies? But remember, they'd have to be from an open-source device so that everyone has the chance to access the content fairly. I would love to start this game as well, especially if someone in the community has reliable knowledge and the tech to make fan-made servers possible. 

Plenty of options are available, it's just finding them and getting everything to work. 

I hope something good will come to this so that people can play together online. 

If PSONE or some like could 

With a private or community server 

It would've been nice for the ppl/gamers/users that missed out on 

Certain games that was gem back when the online aspect/feature was active 

•shame some games required a online pass probably removed/deleted from the store

•Mostly sports games with serversl expire dates

•Some expire dates leaked online

•GONESPY

Thxs

Edited by UNLEADED_BRONZE

On 4/26/2023 at 4:29 AM, UNLEADED_BRONZE said:

If PSONE or some like could 

With a private or community server 

It would've been nice for the ppl/gamers/users that missed out on 

Certain games that was gem back when the online aspect/feature was active 

•shame some games required a online pass probably removed/deleted from the store

•Mostly sports games with serversl expire dates

•Some expire dates leaked online

•GONESPY

Thxs

Just for the record, the servers would have to be open-source for anyone's records to be valid on this website. Private servers won't cut it, sadly. But yeah, I agree. We have so much technology these days, you would think that someone can tie things together so we can play on our consoles and accounts again, legitimately. This is why I hate dedicated servers. I wish more resources were peer-to-peer.