5 posts in this topic

JoKeR_AlexS

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
I dont have this game on my trophy list

Lost Planet 2

F1 Race Stars

You've hidden 251 trophies from your list, so I assume these games were part of that?  Sorry, but I believe 3 strikes and you're off the leader boards.

looked at your little big planet 2. you earned the 25 to 50 community level trophy within 6 seconds. now i'm beginning to think there's no hope for you.

infamous 2 is out of order. you earned all your stunts before the 10 stunts. it should be the other way around.

was here to help, but it seems the whole list is the user being in a massive hole without no means of getting out.

Edited by kingdrake2

Given you a flag for Infamous (and was gonna do for BioShock but looks like someone has beaten me to it) just to be sure seeing as they are both a mess, I suspect there are many more as well.

You are permanently off the leaderboards.

Edited by Martain2

There you go, 10 flags. And you may have hidden the games now, but they were not hidden when they were reported, and we save all the reports etc in the system. You could get back by hiding the flagged games if you had 1 or 2 flagged, but you're at 10, so you won't get back on the leaderboards with your current account. Not interested in wasting more time on this, so I'll close the thread now.

Edited by MMDE