STEINS;GATE ELITE trophy thoughts?

ShadowStar83x

2 hours ago, madbuk said:

Yeah but Japan also got LBP with Elite, and there isn't a Japanese PS4 list for it. Maybe it's a case of the console tags not being right and it's the same list as the PS3 version?

Man I really hope that's the case. I'm still gonna play it but I was really hoping for trophies as well. I did see a ton of people getting platinums for the PS3 version of LBP after September 20th (Japanese release date of Elite), so you may be right.

4 hours ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

I actually saw the anime before I bought the game, and I loved reading through the additional endings as the anime only followed the "true ending." Granted, it did take away some of the impact of the 'You know what', but I still enjoyed it all the same as the story itself is timeless. I'm excited about this just for the animated cut scenes (hopefully for all the endings as well). I think that alone makes it worth picking up at some point even if you can remember every line of the game (good luck with that one). Though, I personally want to see how it looks exactly before going all in.

I actually am doing the reverse. :lol: Started watching the anime recently, when I noticed it's on Crackle. Even knowing what happens, it's still such a great experience getting to hear these people talk in a language I can understand, and the feels are as strong as before. I would totally play it again. <3 To me, it's just like rewatching a movie or TV show you enjoyed. Something I did a lot of in my youth, when we didn't have cable or internet. :/ 

• Like 2

I'm living abroad now so that it's almost impossible for me to order the physical copy, and I can not read Japanese, so I'm really eager to play this title with english sub, especially LBP come up with it.

I want make sure that If I purchase the digital version of this game, can I get LBP as a bonus? I didn't find any instruction about this in the page on PS store, and I could not get any result from searching this LBP in the store page.

28 minutes ago, zhangce1993 said:

I'm living abroad now so that it's almost impossible for me to order the physical copy, and I can not read Japanese, so I'm really eager to play this title with english sub, especially LBP come up with it.

I want make sure that If I purchase the digital version of this game, can I get LBP as a bonus? I didn't find any instruction about this in the page on PS store, and I could not get any result from searching this LBP in the store page.

My store just says "STEINSGATE Linear Bounded Phenogram" on the game page with no context whatsoever, haha.

Hi, i have got the digital copy of the game today, but i cannot find the Linear Bounded game. I have downloaded the game from the store but it's only the main game. It's in the extra menu? Because now mine it's locked and i can't check. It will unlock it if i finish the game?

Edited by Play3GianniGreed
error

Maybe, but on the web page of the publisher of the game it says

"An HD remake of STEINS;GATE: Linear Bounded Phenogram, a collection of 10 additional stories written by renowned writers, including the Zero Escape series scenario writer, Kotaro Uchikoshi, will be available for the PlayStation ®4 and Steam® versions. This bonus content is available with all digital and physical copies."

With all digital, but i haven't. ?

Yes, but i think my situation is different. I may have gotten some sort of promo version, cause i have a review to write, and thus it has no extra game.

Thanks for the answers anyway.

Back on topic, trophies are very easy, more easy than the original, because all the trophies related to the cellphone (changing ringtone, changing screensave), and the ones related to Rainet game and others like that have been removed.