Is Anyone Having Issues With The Trophy "Got Gud"?

MrTacoNinja

16 hours ago, MrTacoNinja said:

Did you guys not read anything me and FrenchDevil discussed in length about??? Apparently not.

I did read the conversation but it was over 5 months ago and since then there has been another update, so I think we can be forgiving for thinking/hoping this was fixed properly. Thank you for the guide for getting my digital version back to 1.00 though might give that a try if I cant pick the disc up on the cheap. 

i was the problem :)
method 2 works, now i'm on version 1.00.

1.00 it's only 6,2 Gb of download and requires 2 pkg files:
pkg "0" of 4Gb;

and pkg "1" of "2.2Gb".

but i can't load saved games, i can only start new game so that means "1 more speed run" XD.

Edited by Gioz85_ita

• 6 months later...
4 hours ago, SecondGenesis said:

Just to confirm, the only way to get this plat is to revert the game to 1.00? I guess it's best to get all of the other trophies prior.

I only ask because it's in the current PSN sale at a decent price.

if the latest release it's still 1.08 you must revert the game to 1.00 or the trophy will not pop;
if the latest release it's updated i don't know.

Just know going in that it definitely isn't the easiest platinum. I found this game to be pretty damn tricky and I absolutely hated having to control and micromanage 4 different characters. To be honest it's what I disliked most and is what made this game the hardest for me. I guess I just wasn't very good at it?

23 hours ago, MrTacoNinja said:

Just know going in that it definitely isn't the easiest platinum. I found this game to be pretty damn tricky and I absolutely hated having to control and micromanage 4 different characters. To be honest it's what I disliked most and is what made this game the hardest for me. I guess I just wasn't very good at it?

i think it's not hard but the player need to learn how to properly level up and combine puppets' skills and stats.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Game is on discount on the store and looks cool as hell. Don't mind it being tricky, my main concern is if anyone can tell me if they're still on 1.08 or if by any miracle (probably not) the trophy has been patched since a year has passed. I saw that you can downgrade to get it, but would probably pass if need to do that. Cheers

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/11/2021 at 2:38 AM, Rejim said:

Game is on discount on the store and looks cool as hell. Don't mind it being tricky, my main concern is if anyone can tell me if they're still on 1.08 or if by any miracle (probably not) the trophy has been patched since a year has passed. I saw that you can downgrade to get it, but would probably pass if need to do that. Cheers

I would love to know that as well. I skipped buying it during the discount period again because of these trophy glitches. I really want to play this game but I'd rather not have to go through the hassle of downgrading patches to get the trophies if at all possible. Thanks in advance :)

On 3/10/2021 at 8:38 PM, Rejim said:

On 4/5/2021 at 1:34 AM, Cosmokeeper said:

I would love to know that as well. I skipped buying it during the discount period again because of these trophy glitches. I really want to play this game but I'd rather not have to go through the hassle of downgrading patches to get the trophies if at all possible. Thanks in advance :)

I'll check for you guys.

-UPDATE-

I checked and I'm a bit confused because the question is if it's still on version 1.08. Mine says 1.07. I have a North American physical copy. I checked the patch notes and nowhere does it mention if they fixed this glitched trophy. The last patch note under 1.07 of my copy simply says "Fixed possible blocker when evacuating Thole" and I do recall this being the last patch note there when I was playing this game some years ago so from the looks of it they haven't patched the trophy. 

These devs clearly don't care and aren't going to patch it so I'm afraid downgrading to 1.00 is the only option here (impossible to do if it's a digital copy as far as I'm aware).

Edited by MrTacoNinja
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, MrTacoNinja said:

I'll check for you guys.

-UPDATE-

I checked and I'm a bit confused because the question is if it's still on version 1.08. Mine says 1.07. I have a North American physical copy. I checked the patch notes and nowhere does it mention if they fixed this glitched trophy. The last patch note under 1.07 of my copy simply says "Fixed possible blocker when evacuating Thole" and I do recall this being the last patch note there when I was playing this game some years ago so from the looks of it they haven't patched the trophy. 

These devs clearly don't care and aren't going to patch it so I'm afraid downgrading to 1.00 is the only option here (impossible to do if it's a digital copy as far as I'm aware).

I highly appreciate you checking ? 

Yes, last comments about this were mentioning 1.08 as last version, but it was still glitched anyways.

Unfortunately, a lot of those kind of devs around here, but yeah, I think I'll skip for now. 

Edited by Rejim
vocabulary

• 2 years later...