Need help, I’m about to cry

Hunter777Merritt

This damn game has fucked me over. I’m on the difficulty before proud and not to mention, this is my first ever kingdom hearts game, so I think I’ve done pretty decent. I’m going for the platinum btw. I’m at the world where you chase Xehanort, I’m at the demon type guys, the ones that are in the air. I noticed I hardly do any damage.. I watched many yt videos and they are dealing decent damage. I’m level 39 and using the wheel of fate on level 3, 4, or 5. I just don’t know what to do. These things kill me so fast, I can’t imagine the Xehanort fight. This fight is recommended level 42. I was going to get the ultima weapon before the fight, but people say you have to go through the things that you get when completing the story and farm materials. Anybody have some advice. Should I level up and if so, how? Thanks.

Edited by Hunter777Merritt

How about you play the others first, hey I have a 8 season show, want to start on the last season LMAO. But since you played the 8th game in the series anyways, Level up a Keyblade and equip some accessories, also I was at Level 50 and beat it with no problem. 

Edited by Nitemares-----
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Hunter777Merritt said:

This damn game has fucked me over. I’m on the difficulty before proud and not to mention, this is my first ever kingdom hearts game, so I think I’ve done pretty decent. I’m going for the platinum btw. I’m at the world where you chase Xehanort, I’m at the demon type guys, the ones that are in the air. I noticed I hardly do any damage.. I watched many yt videos and they are dealing decent damage. I’m level 39 and using the wheel of fate on level 3, 4, or 5. I just don’t know what to do. These things kill me so fast, I can’t imagine the Xehanort fight. This fight is recommended level 42. I was going to get the ultima weapon before the fight, but people say you have to go through the things that you get when completing the story and farm materials. Anybody have some advice. Should I level up and if so, how? Thanks.

Battlegates have unlocked by now, so you could use Battlegate #9 to powerlevel and reach level 99. Check this description for more information. It's definitely doable to obtain the Ultima Weapon before the final boss.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Nitemares----- said:

How about you play the others first, hey I have a 8 season show, want to start on the last season LMAO. But since you played the 8th game in the series anyways, Level up a Keyblade and equip some accessories, also I was at Level 50 and beat it with no problem. 

9 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Battlegates have unlocked by now, so you could use Battlegate #9 to powerlevel and reach level 99. Check this description for more information. It's definitely doable to obtain the Ultima Weapon before the final boss.

9 hours ago, sepheroithisgod said:

If you just power level, you can beat anyone. I played on Proud and had no issue at that level, so its more about your technique, but when in doubt power level.

9 hours ago, Willreaper41 said:

Yea, 39 is really low on Proud to be doing that... You have to reach 99 anyways so might as well start doing other trophy stuff/farming ingredients. Should be easy to lvl up, if you plan on platting there isn't much a reason to rush it.

7 hours ago, Erkawest said:

I haven't beaten the game but got the Ultima blade, so it's possible to do it before the end

Thank you all, I really appreciate it. Did not know Battlegate were open yet. Thanks.

please don't cry, i'm not the most sane of people out there and trophy hunting can be a real brute at times and can bring up stress levels, out of all my years going for trophies i've never shed a tear though. :c

if you feel that need of relief eases your stress then never mind this post. maybe somethings wrong with me for not crying more over my trophy hunting career with everything i've been through with it.

Yeah, gonna one millionth what everyone says, just stop trying to do the last boss right now.

Go find some emblems and get all the treasures, you get some great armors/accessories that way. Fill out your Gummiphone, do some game records, synthesize some items, don't be ashamed of looking at a guide. And while you do all that stuff, fight fight FIGHT.

That boss fight was annoying as heck for me too, and I'm sure plenty others, so it ain't just you.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, RJP_X said:

please don't cry, i'm not the most sane of people out there and trophy hunting can be a real brute at times and can bring up stress levels, out of all my years going for trophies i've never shed a tear though. :c

if you feel that need of relief eases your stress then never mind this post. maybe somethings wrong with me for not crying more over my trophy hunting career with everything i've been through with it.

Lmao, I was playing. I was just so stressed. They were destroying me. Thank you though.

1 hour ago, RedRodriguez87 said:

Yeah, gonna one millionth what everyone says, just stop trying to do the last boss right now.

Go find some emblems and get all the treasures, you get some great armors/accessories that way. Fill out your Gummiphone, do some game records, synthesize some items, don't be ashamed of looking at a guide. And while you do all that stuff, fight fight FIGHT.

That boss fight was annoying as heck for me too, and I'm sure plenty others, so it ain't just you.

Thank you for the wonderful info. Will do.

On 2/17/2019 at 10:11 AM, Dragon-Archon said:

I went to were the Battlegate was located and didn’t see the Battlegate crystal..

On 2/17/2019 at 10:48 AM, Nitemares----- said:

Stupid reply. The guy didn't mention anything about not understanding the story. He's having trouble with the gameplay, which is quite different from previous KH games...... yes, it's similar as well, but not in a way where it would be necessary to play through them to know how to play KH3.

Basically what other people are posting is good, so there really isn't much else i can add that they haven't already :)  

• Like 4

I beat the game at lvl 49 with Ultima weapon on Proud and can say that the Ultima definitely made it easier for me... Was close to dying twice at Xenahort.

Can't imagine the horror doing it without it.

I'd recommend getting the Ultima and lvling some more if you want it to be easier.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Erkawest said:

I beat the game at lvl 49 with Ultima weapon on Proud and can say that the Ultima definitely made it easier for me... Was close to dying twice at Xenahort.

Can't imagine the horror doing it without it.

I'd recommend getting the Ultima and lvling some more if you want it to be easier.

Haha, yeah. Definitely getting the ultima blade first.

2 hours ago, Crimsonfire44 said:

I'd say level up yourself and your keyblades a bit, but not too much. You don't need to be max level. Get some food made by Little chef and use them as buffs going into the final fights. Remember, use magic, shotlocks and situation commands as much as possible.

Good luck, hope this helps 

Thank you.

5 hours ago, Fish613 said:

Stupid reply. The guy didn't mention anything about not understanding the story. He's having trouble with the gameplay, which is quite different from previous KH games...... yes, it's similar as well, but not in a way where it would be necessary to play through them to know how to play KH3.

Basically what other people are posting is good, so there really isn't much else i can add that they haven't already :)  

Oh a new hyped up game, gotta play it, even though there's many other games, but thanks for your dumb*** reply. 

Edited by Nitemares-----
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Nitemares----- said:

Oh a new hyped up game, gotta play it, even though there's many other games, but thanks for your dumb*** reply. 

On ‎2‎/‎16‎/‎2019 at 11:37 PM, Hunter777Merritt said:

If your stressing that hard why not just switch to easy mode and spam X and your link ability?

• Like 2

I recommend retreating and leveling. At level 50+ he is extremely easy.

Check your abilities and make sure to have plenty of combo extenders. And Glide for that final boss fight.

And lastly, my favorite blade for this is the Wheel from Pirates of the Caribbean. Make sure you for change it since it has a very useful area of attack.

Other than that just be sure to heal when you need to. I never let my health go past half after a certain point in the boss fight because he does start to combo you. Wishing you luck!